Designed to complement and enhance skills learned in our popular PrimeTime! Core Class, the Master Class is focused on real-life simulations that review practical applications for trainers. By the end of this engaging course, trainers will hone coaching techniques and remove learning barriers in the classroom while igniting learner participation. We’ll address how to improve social learning situations and how to interact and experiment among all levels of learners.
The course facilitator, Tina Greene, has exceptional credentials and a long history working with trainers in life science companies. She brings relevance and an understanding of the challenges and issues of the industry.
When You Leave the Class, You’ll Have Actionable Skills for:
- Creating the Conditions for Influence
- Managing “human dynamics”
- Managing through “Challenging” Class Interactions
- Raising Issues/Concerns Proactively
- Day 1: 9:00 AM– 5:00 PM
- Day 2: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM (Flights departure after 2:00 PM)
- Respond to “challenging” questions
- Integrate “experienced” and/or “reluctant” learners
- Create a dialogue structure for raising an issue/concern in private
- Relinquish the need to know “why” when addressing behavior
- Suppress the desire to “fix” viewpoints and push-back
- Get “hired” to share knowledge/advice/coaching
- Practice hands-on training simulations using real-world training material
- PrimeTime! For Trainers Core Class Graduates
- Experienced Training Professionals
Live, In-Person Workshop: December 7-8, 2023
Hilton Short Hills
41 JFK Parkway
Short Hills, NJ 07078
Booking information will be available soon.
- Member Pricing: $1,845
- Non-Member Pricing: $2,044 (Includes one-year LTEN membership)
View the event cancellation policy.
Meet the Facilitator
Tina Greene, a senior of Perim Consulting, is a performance improvement consultant and trainer.
After 15 years in Neurology pharmaceutical sales, including five years in Sales Training, her passion for supporting others to improve their performance grew to the next level when she joined Perim Consulting. She cultivates strategies and skills for interaction to produce better business outcomes and empowers those who train, coach, and influence!
Customized, In-House, PrimeTime! for Trainers Classes
LTEN offers custom in-house train-the-trainer seminars. For more information, please contact Christine Gaudet, director of events, at cgaudet@L-TEN.org or (215) 357-1077.
We’re confident in our training seminars, and want you to be 100% satisfied! If you’re not satisfied for any reason, we’ll refund 100% of the seminar price. Simply call us, and we’ll promptly issue you a refund.