Three-Part Virtual Workshop: December 15-17, 2020
Designed to complement and enhance skills learned in our popular PrimeTime! Core Class, the Master Class is focused on real-life simulations that review practical applications for trainers. By the end of this engaging course, trainers will hone coaching techniques and remove learning barriers in the classroom while igniting learner participation. We’ll address how to improve social learning situations and how to interact and experiment among all levels of learners.
The course facilitator, Brian Lange, has exceptional credentials and a long history working with trainers in life science companies. He brings relevance and an understanding of the challenges and issues of the industry.
When You Leave the Class, You’ll Have Actionable Skills for:
- Creating the Conditions for Influence
- Managing “human dynamics”
- Managing through “Challenging” Class Interactions
- Raising Issues/Concerns Proactively
- December 15, 2020 – 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM ET
- December 16, 2020 – 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM ET
- December 17, 2020 – 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM ET
- Respond to “challenging” questions
- Integrate “experienced” and/or “reluctant” learners
- Create a dialogue structure for raising an issue/concern in private
- Relinquish the need to know “why” when addressing behavior
- Suppress the desire to “fix” viewpoints and push-back
- Get “hired” to share knowledge/advice/coaching
- Practice hands-on training simulations using real-world training material
- PrimeTime! For Trainers Core Class Graduates
- Experienced Training Professionals
Meet the Facilitator
Brian Lange, founder of Perim Consulting, is a performance improvement consultant, trainer and speaker who specializes in management development, organizational development and professional selling.
He has worked extensively in the pharmaceutical industry and has helped both large and small companies around the world improve employee performance. Educated in the business schools of Northeastern University in Boston and the University of California in Riverside, Brian has served as a faculty member of the University of California – San Diego, and on a U.S. Department of Justice Advisory Board on human resource issues. He has published articles in USA Today, Pharmaceutical Representative, and the San Diego Union-Tribune and is an ongoing contributor to LTEN Focus On Training magazine.
Customized, In-House, PrimeTime! for Trainers Classes
LTEN offers custom in-house train-the-trainer seminars. For more information, please contact Christine Gaudet, director of events, at cgaudet@L-TEN.org or (215) 357-1077.
We’re confident in our training seminars, and want you to be 100% satisfied! If you’re not satisfied for any reason, we’ll refund 100% of the seminar price. Simply call us, and we’ll promptly issue you a refund.