2023 Committee Members
- Hector Baeza, Gilead
- Iain Boomer, AbbVie
- Jeff Hartzler, UCB
- Laura Last, BeiGene
- Jennifer Muszik, Biogen
Staff Liaison: Lauren Harbert, LTEN Executive Director
If you are interested in learning more about this committee or how you can get involved, email Lauren at lharbert@L-TEN.org.
The Global Committee is to engage our current LTEN global members and increase the global members based out of the United States.
The definition of out of the USA does include Canada as global.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop a robust value proposition for Global members.
- Solicit and approve workshops for the LTEN Annual Conference
- Solicit candidates to provide Global content for Global relevant content for Focus on Training magazine, LTEN Newsletters and LTEN Webinars
- Grow the Global membership to LTEN.
- Review the data from recent surveys and solicit member input to ensure a vigorous delivery of value items.
- Meetings shall be held via conference call monthly but will be determined by the urgency of the issues at hand, on a schedule determined by the chair and members of the Committee. The members of the Committee should plan on a minimum of one one-hour conference call monthly.
- The members of the Committee should also plan on spending an additional 1-2 hours monthly on follow up tasks associated with the Committee.
- The Committee shall maintain minutes of the meeting and report regularly to the LTEN Board of Directors.