An Exclusive Event for
March 21-22, 2022
Gaylord Rockies, Aurora, CO
Monday, March 21, 2022
Keynote – 3:30 – 5:00 PM MT
Networking Reception – 5:00 – 6:30 PM MT
Tuesday, March 22, 2022
Keynote, Round Table Discussions & Workshops – 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM MT
Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center
6700 N Gaylord Rockies Blvd, Aurora, CO 80019
This exclusive event gives you the opportunity to work directly with other life science training senior leaders in an interactive forum. Discuss pressing day-to-day concerns, explore ingenious solutions — and most importantly, share lessons learned.
😷 Proof of COVID-19 vaccination and indoor masking are required. See health and safety section below.
Thank You to Our Premier Sponsors
Final details are being added to the agenda. Dates, locations and times below are subject to change. Accurate as of 2/17/22.
All times are Mountain time.
Monday, March 21, 2022
|3:30 - 4:00 PM||Introductory Remarks & Ice Breaker||Laura Last, Committee Chair|
|4:00 - 5:00 PM||Keynote: Evolving Learning Culture: Using Lessons Learned from Learning Transformation to Navigate Our Future||Pamay, Bassey, Chief Learning & Diversity Officer, Kraft Heinz|
|5:00 - 6:30 PM||Networking Reception||Laura Last, Committee Chair|
Tuesday, March 22, 2022
|7:00 - 8:00 AM||Breakfast and Network with Sponsors|
|8:00 - 815 AM||Opening Remarks by Committee Chair||Laura Last, Committee Chair|
|8:15 - 9:30 AM||Keynote: Reimagining Your Learning Culture to Engage, Compete & Succeed||Kelly Palmer, Chief Learning Officer, Degreed|
|9:30 - 10:15 AM||Breakout Session||Kelly Palmer|
|10:15 - 10:55 AM||Networking Refreshment Break & Meet with Sponsors|
|11:00 AM - 12:15 PM||Interactive Breakout - Pick Your Challenge Roundtables||Learning Executive Forum Committee|
|12:15 - 1:45 PM||Lunch and Networking with Sponsors|
|1:45 - 2:45 PM||Poster & Teach Back Session||Learning Executive Forum Committee|
|2:45 - 3:00 PM||Closing Remarks||Richard Sampson, LTEN Board President and Laura Last, Committee Chair|
Complimentary Registration is Made Possible by Support from these Sponsors:
Pamay Bassey is Chief Learning and Diversity Officer at Kraft Heinz, where she drives a culture of continuous learning, bold creativity, and intellectual curiosity, leads global learning and development, and amplifies the work that every Kraft Heinz employee does to create and nurture a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Pamay is a true believer that learning can be a superpower that transforms people, families, communities, and organizations. This belief is demonstrated through passion projects that focus on the ways people believe, worship, lead, and learn – and is highlighted in keynote speeches that she delivers across the globe.
Her 365 Days of Learning project – where she made a promise to learn and share something new every day for a year – has been the foundation of a learning transformation at Kraft Heinz, and inspired her book, Let’s Learn Our Way Through It, Shall We? — created to encourage others to commit to their own personal and professional learning journeys.
Kelly Palmer, an esteemed thought leader on learning, business and career development, challenges leaders to let go of outdated models for upskilling and re-skilling the workforce. By developing strategies that address the reality of automation, digitization and acceleration in this new world of work, Kelly helps organizations tap into the expertise of their current workforce and make learning a true competitive advantage.
She was the Chief Learning Officer at Linkedln, vice president of learning at Yahoo! and held executive positions in learning, M&A, and product development at Sun Microsystems. She speaks regularly at companies and business conferences around the world, and has been featured in the Harvard Business Review, Financial Times, Fast Company, Forbes, Entrepreneur, Inc., Chief Learning Officer (CLO), and on Bloomberg radio.
Meet the Participants
The Learning Executive Forum is an invitation-only event developed for senior-level learning leaders in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and diagnostics space.
In addition to the LTEN Board of Directors, you’ll also meet other senior L&D leaders who understand the unique challenges of leading teams through rapid change, turbulence and the unknown.
Here are just a small handful of past participants:
- Associate Director Training, AbbVie
- Head of Learning & Development, AbbVie Canada
- Executive Director, L&D, Allergan
- Sr. Director, Commercial Learning, AmerisourceBergen
- Sr. Director, Sales Training, AmerisourceBergen
- Director of US Learning and Performance, Amgen
- Executive Director CL+D, Astellas
- Vice President of Commercial Development, B. Braun Medical
- Director Mobile Learning & Curriculum Development, B. Braun Medical
- Sr. Director Sales Learning & Development, Bausch Health
- Director, Learning and Development, Bayer
- Director Sales Enablement, Beckton Dickenson
- Global Director, Sales Education, Bioventus
- Leader, Global Therapeutic Operations (commercial) Training, Bioverativ
- Director Business & Leadership Development, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Sr. Director Global Medical Affairs L&D, Celgene
- Director, Commercial Training and Development, Clovis Oncology
- Sr. Director, Commercial Capabilities & Training, Collegium Pharmaceutical
- Director of Sales Training, Coopersurgical
- Director of Commercial Training and Development, Covance Inc.
- Head of Global Sales Force Effectiveness, EMD Serono
- Sr. Director Training, Endo Pharmaceuticals
- Director, Instructional Design & Technologies, Genentech
- Senior Director, Commercial Learning & Development, Gilead Sciences
- Director of Commercial Learning & Development, Grifols
- Director of Learning & Development, Harmony Biosciences
- Director Sales Training, Indivior
- Director- Sales Training (OTT), Integra LifeSciences
- VP, Global Learning & Development, IPSEN
- Head, Commercial Training & Development, Kyowa Kirin
- Director of Training, Merz North America, Inc.
- VP, Head of Global Sales Training, Mylan
- VP of Sales and Training, Neos Therapeutics
- Leadership Development – SMDP Lead, Novartis Oncology
- Director, Sales Training Ops & Enablement, Olympus Corporation of the Americas
- Senior Director, Training & Development, Otsuka America Pharmaceutical, Inc
- Director, NA Sales Training & Enablement Operations, Philips
- Sr. Director of Sales Training, North America, Philips
- Senior Director, Learning & Development, PTC Therapeutics
- Director, Training, RedHill Biopharma
- Director, Commercial Training Immunology, Regeneron Health Solutions
- Head, Commercial Education, Roche Diagnostics
- Head, Medical Training, Sanofi Genzyme
- Director-Commercial Training-Dermatology, Respiratory, Sanofi Genzyme
- Director, Commercial Training, Sarepta
- US L & D Lead-Hematology, Patient Services, Leadership Development, Shire Pharmaceuticals
- Head of US L&D, Shire US
- Vice President Virtual Education Solutions, Siemens Healthineers
- Director of Sales Training, Synergy Pharmaceuticals
- Associate Director of Sales Training, Takeda Oncology
- Head of US Performance Training; UCB
- Head of Corporate Learning and Development, United Therapeutics Corporation
- VP Corporate Leadership Dev and Training, Verastem Oncology
- Central Regional Business Director, Head of Training, Viela Bio
By registering for this event, you:
- Acknowledge that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID exists in any public place where people are present and you voluntarily assume all risks related to potential exposure to COVID. View our safety guidelines and COVID preparations.
- Certify that you are fully vaccinated against COVID. Proof of vaccination will be required onsite at the conference.
- Agree to the LTEN Event cancellation, payment and privacy policies. View our policies here.
- Understand that masking is currently required indoors at this venue.
LTEN will update procedures as needed to reflect local, state and federal/CDC guidelines. Please check back here for further updates.
2022 registration links have been provided to all invited guests.
**Current senior-level L&D executives ONLY (directors and above for a pharmaceutical, biotech or medical device or diagnostics organization). Those wishing to attend this event must request an invitation. ALL registrations are subject to approval.**
- Breakout Discussions & Welcome Reception on Monday
- Interactive Roundtable Discussions on Tuesday
As a VIP guest, LTEN will cover all costs associated with your registration (a value of $1,995) which includes a welcome reception, breakfast, lunch and refreshment breaks. Note: Hotel accommodations and travel are not included with your registration. Discounted room rate expires soon and they will sell out.
Sponsorship opportunities are extremely limited for this intimate, exclusive event. If you are interested in participating as a sponsor, please contact Gregg Haunroth, LTEN director of sales, at ghaunroth@L-TEN.org.
Note: You will need to login or create a profile in order to submit a request.
The Life Sciences Trainers & Educators Network (LTEN formerly SPBT) is a worldwide 501(c)(3) nonprofit association dedicated to supporting the professional goals of trainers in the life sciences, inclusive of medical device and diagnostic, pharmaceutical, and biotech companies.
Only LTEN specializes in meeting the needs of life sciences learning professionals. LTEN shares the knowledge of industry leaders, provides insight into new technologies , offers innovative solutions and communities of practice that grow careers and organizational capabilities.
Our mission is to be the essential resource for life sciences trainer education and networking; enabling members to harness their collective knowledge, apply leading-edge technology and deliver world class learning.
Request an Invitation
If you would like to be considered for an invitation and are a senior training leader working for a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device or diagnostics company, please request an invitation. The planning committee will review all submissions and you will be notified accordingly.
LTEN Learning Executive Forum Committee 2022
Laura Last, Senior Director, Global Clinical Operations Learning and Development, Beigene USA
- Rich Baron, Executive Director, Human Pharma Training & Development, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Jennifer Bryan, Head of Commercial Training & Development, Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Jennifer Muszik, Head of Global Commercial Learning, Biogen
- Mark Osborne, Leadershi Development – SMDP Lead, Novartis