An Exclusive Virtual Event for
Reception: Monday, November 16, 2020 | 6:00 – 7:30 PM ET
Forum: Tuesday, November 17, 2020 | 10:30 AM – 3:00 PM ET
This exclusive peer-driven event is developed and led by life sciences training executives. The half-day forum provides you the opportunity to connect with other senior L&D leaders and discuss novel strategies to lead your teams through uncertainty and change.
This year’s agenda features:
- Leadership Keynote: Carla Harris, author of Strategize to Win and Expect to Win, opera singer and Morgan Stanley executive
- Interactive workshops and discussions
- Breakout sessions driven by your key challenges
Meet the Participants
The Learning Executive Forum is an invitation-only event developed for senior-level learning leaders in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and diagnostics space.
In addition to the LTEN Board of Directors, you’ll also meet other senior L&D leaders who understand the unique challenges of leading teams through rapid change, turbulence and the unkown. Here are just a small handful of past participants:
- Associate Director Training, AbbVie
- Head of Learning & Development, AbbVie Canada
- Executive Director, L&D, Allergan
- Sr. Director, Commercial Learning, AmerisourceBergen
- Sr. Director, Sales Training, AmerisourceBergen
- Director of US Learning and Performance, Amgen
- Executive Director CL+D, Astellas
- Vice President of Commercial Development, B. Braun Medical
- Director Mobile Learning & Curriculum Development, B. Braun Medical
- Sr. Director Sales Learning & Development, Bausch Health
- Director, Learning and Development, Bayer
- Director Sales Enablement, Beckton Dickenson
- Global Director, Sales Education, Bioventus
- Leader, Global Therapeutic Operations (commercial) Training, Bioverativ
- Director Business & Leadership Development, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Sr. Director Global Medical Affairs L&D, Celgene
- Director, Commercial Training and Development, Clovis Oncology
- Sr. Director, Commercial Capabilities & Training, Collegium Pharmaceutical
- Director of Sales Training, Coopersurgical
- Director of Commercial Training and Development, Covance Inc.
- Head of Global Sales Force Effectiveness, EMD Serono
- Sr. Director Training, Endo Pharmaceuticals
- Director, Instructional Design & Technologies, Genentech
- Senior Director, Commercial Learning & Development, Gilead Sciences
- Director of Commercial Learning & Development, Grifols
- Director of Learning & Development, Harmony Biosciences
- Director Sales Training, Indivior
- Director- Sales Training (OTT), Integra LifeSciences
- VP, Global Learning & Development, IPSEN
- Head, Commercial Training & Development, Kyowa Kirin
- Director of Training, Merz North America, Inc.
- VP, Head of Global Sales Training, Mylan
- VP of Sales and Training, Neos Therapeutics
- Leadership Development – SMDP Lead, Novartis Oncology
- Director, Sales Training Ops & Enablement, Olympus Corporation of the Americas
- Senior Director, Training & Development, Otsuka America Pharmaceutical, Inc
- Director, NA Sales Training & Enablement Operations, Philips
- Sr. Director of Sales Training, North America, Philips
- Senior Director, Learning & Development, PTC Therapeutics
- Director, Training, RedHill Biopharma
- Director, Commercial Training Immunology, Regeneron Health Solutions
- Head, Commercial Education, Roche Diagnostics
- Head, Medical Training, Sanofi Genzyme
- Director-Commercial Training-Dermatology, Respiratory, Sanofi Genzyme
- Director, Commercial Training, Sarepta
- US L & D Lead-Hematology, Patient Services, Leadership Development, Shire Pharmaceuticals
- Head of US L&D, Shire US
- Vice President Virtual Education Solutions, Siemens Healthineers
- Director of Sales Training, Synergy Pharmaceuticals
- Associate Director of Sales Training, Takeda Oncology
- Head of US Performance Training; UCB
- Head of Corporate Learning and Development, United Therapeutics Corporation
- VP Corporate Leadership Dev and Training, Verastem Oncology
- Central Regional Business Director, Head of Training, Viela Bio
Monday, November 16, 2020
Tuesday, November 17, 2020
Exhibitors/Sponsors will be available during the following times: 10:30-11:00 AM; 12:30-12:45 PM; 2:30-3:00PM in the Virtual Exhibit Hall.
Vice Chairman, Managing Director – Morgan Stanley
Carla Harris is a Vice Chairman, Managing Director and Senior Client Advisor at Morgan Stanley. She is responsible forincreasing client connectivity and penetration to enhance revenue generation across the firm. She formerly headed the Emerging Manager Platform, the equity capital markets effort for the consumer and retail industries and was responsible for Equity Private Placements. In her 30 year career, Ms. Harris has had extensive industry experiences in the technology, media, retail, telecommunications, transportation, industrial, and healthcare sectors. In August 2013, Carla Harris was appointed by President Barack Obama to chair the National Women’s Business Council.
For more than a decade, Ms. Harris was a senior member of the equity syndicate desk and executed such transactions as initial public offerings for UPS, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Ariba, Redback, the General Motors sub-IPO of Delphi Automotive, and the $3.2 Billion common stock transaction for Immunex Corporation, one of the largest biotechnology common stock transactions in U.S. history. Ms. Harris was named to Fortune Magazine’s list of “The 50 Most Powerful Black Executives in Corporate America”, Fortune’s Most Influential List, U. S. Bankers Top 25 Most Powerful Women in Finance (2009, 2010, 2011), Black Enterprise’s Top 75 Most Powerful Women in Business (2017), and “Top 75 African Americans on Wall Street”, and to Essence Magazine’s list of “The 50 Women Who are Shaping the World”, Ebony’s list of the Power 100 and “15 Corporate Women at the Top” and was named “Woman of the Year 2004” by the Harvard Black Men’s Forum and in 2011 by the Yale Black Men’s Forum.
In her other life, Carla is a singer who has sold out concerts at the Apollo Theatre, and released her third gospel CD “Unceasing Praise” (2011), her second CD, a gospel album titled, “Joy Is Waiting”, was featured on BET Nightly News while her first CD entitled, “Carla’s First Christmas”, was a bestseller on Amazon.com in New York and in record stores, and was featured on the CBS Evening News with Dan Rather in his “American Dream” segment. She has performed 5 sold out concerts at Carnegie Hall. Carla is also the author of the books, Strategize to Win (2014) and of Expect to Win (2009) (Hudson Press).
Registration for the 2020 event is not yet open. Invitations will go out in the fall 2020.
**Current senior-level L&D executives ONLY (directors and above for a pharmaceutical, biotech or medical device or diagnostics organization). Those wishing to attend this event must request an invitation. ALL registrations are subject to approval.**
- Welcome Reception on Monday Night
- Interactive Roundtable Discussions on Tuesday
For invited guests: LTEN will cover all costs associated with your registration (a value of $995).
Sponsorship opportunities are extremely limited for this intimate, exclusive event. If you are interested in participating as a sponsor, please contact Gregg Haunroth, LTEN director of sales, at ghaunroth@L-TEN.org.
Click here to request more information about Sponsorship Opportunities.
Note: You will need to login or create a profile in order to submit a request.
The Life Sciences Trainers & Educators Network (LTEN formerly SPBT) is a worldwide 501(c)(3) nonprofit association dedicated to supporting the professional goals of trainers in the life sciences, inclusive of medical device and diagnostic, pharmaceutical, and biotech companies.
Only LTEN specializes in meeting the needs of life sciences learning professionals. LTEN shares the knowledge of industry leaders, provides insight into new technologies , offers innovative solutions and communities of practice that grow careers and organizational capabilities.
Our mission is to be the essential resource for life sciences trainer education and networking; enabling members to harness their collective knowledge, apply leading-edge technology and deliver world class learning.
If you have received an invitation or have not already submitted a request for an invitation, you can submit a request here. The planning committee will review all submissions and you will be notified accordingly.