2023 Committee Members
- Jim Page, Novartis – Committee Chair
- Vicki Colman, Eisai – Past Committee Chair
- Patricia Busby, ACTO (Sponsor)
- Mark Currier, CLD (Sponsor)
- Katrina Fitzgerald, LTEN
- Leslie Mason, Amryt Pharma
- Jennifer Muszik, Biogen
- Chris Platanos, Alnylam
- Alison Quinn, Kite Pharma
- Bailey Sampson, Illuminate (Sponsor)
Staff Liaison: Christine Gaudet, Director of Events
If you are interested in learning more about this committee or how you can get involved, email at cgaudet@L-TEN.org.
The LTEN member community is filled with professionals whose very nature is to invest in the development of others. Year after year, your peers have heeded the call to help — assembling care packages, stuffing backpacks, building bears, writing letters, and donating time and energy to the local charities supporting the most vulnerable within our communities.
With your support, we have helped military families and veterans, families experiencing homelessness, children, and pediatric patients through our conference collection drives. Here are just a few of the organizations we’ve supported in recent years and we look forward to continuing the good work in the years to come.
Thank you to our 2023 sponsors ACTO, Custom Learning Designs and Illuminate:
The charity committee members will research and select a charity aligned with the LTEN Mission & Vision to recommend to the LTEN Board of Directors.
Life Sciences Trainers & Educators Network—Advancing Global Life Sciences Learning
LTEN is the essential resource for life sciences trainer education and networking; enabling members to harness their collective knowledge, apply leading-edge technology and deliver world class learning
The charity committee members will ensure the following objectives are met.
- Strengthen collaboration and teamwork
- Encourage fellowship
Duties & Responsibilities
- The charity committee will identify and vet a charity that is aligned with the LTEN mission.
- The charity committee will participate in the marketing and promotion of the charity portion of the event.
- The charity committee will oversee the setup of the activity to ensure the flow and maximize engagement onsite.
- They will provide instruction to the participants onsite at the annual event.
- Charity committee members will aid in instructing the temporary event staff on the breakdown and shipment of the materials.
The charity committee members will attend approximately 15 – 20 one-hour conference calls per year. Total time commitment of the LTEN Charity Committee is approximately 25-30 hours per year.
The charity activity will take place during the 2023 LTEN Annual Conference on Tuesday, June 13th from 6-7:30 PM.