2023 Editorial Board Members
- Kim Catania, Principal, Catania Communications
- Kathleen Civitano-Santos, Manager, Sales Training & Development, Cepheid
- Merrill Collier, Director of Market & Field Development, Cala Health
- Vicki Colman, Associate Director, Neurology Training, Eisai
- Wendy Eicholzer, President, Whole Systems
- George Ericsson, Managing Principle and Founder, G Ericsson & Associates
- Jeanne Farley, Senior Manager, Global Sales Skills and Methodology Training, QuidelOrtho
- Mindy Gregory, Director, USA Professional Education and Training, Surgical Structural Heart, Edwards Lifesciences
- Andrew Gunning, COO, Education and Training Systems International
- Ana Henry, Training Professional
- Jessica Knox, CEO, Metrix Group
- Jennifer Lalli, Senior Director of Business Development & Marketing, Encompass
- Adam D. Lewin, MPA, CMR, PMC, Global Training Director, Ashfield Excellence Academy
- Sharon Lustig, Senior Vice President, Client Solutions, CMR Institute
- Pam Marinko, Chief Executive Officer, Proficient Learning
- Ed McCarthy, Chief Executive Officer, Echelon Performance
- Matt McGrath, Director of Communications and Senior Editor, Curtis Learning
- Anna Petersen, M.Ed., Associate Director, Learning & Development, Sanofi
- Erica Sambraus, Field Skills Development Manager, Novartis
- Gayle Shaw-Hones, Director, Learning & Development, Kynectiv
- Steve Woodruff, President, Impactiviti
Staff Liaison: Tim Sosbe, Editorial Director
If you are interested in learning more about this committee or how you can get involved, email Tim at tsosbe@L-TEN.org.
The LTEN Editorial Advisory Board participates in editorial planning, article selection and special editorial projects for LTEN Focus on Training magazine. Board members preview and review all editorial plans for Focus, ensuring each issue delivers quality content that provides value to LTEN members. Through online meetings, surveys and email/phone communications, board members will be made aware of editorial plans and will have the chance to shape, guide and direct editorial content. All Board members must be active members of LTEN and are selected/re-selected annually.
Duties & Responsibilities
Service to the board is voluntary and on an as-available and as-interested basis. Specific duties and opportunities for involvement include:
- Reviewing upcoming editorial calendars and issue plans
- Suggesting article ideas and/or authoring articles
- Provided possible resources/sources for editorial articles
- Sharing LTEN editorial materials within your professional networks, as available and appropriate.
Total time commitment of the Editorial Board is approximately 4 hours per year of formal meeting time, plus any time they spend writing, sourcing and suggesting articles and authors. Each Ed Board member is asked to author and/or arrange two articles per year, if possible.