Gain Professional Development and Extend Your Network by Volunteering
The Life Sciences Trainers & Educators Network (LTEN) offers experiential leadership and professional development opportunities for members at all career levels.
Committees offer an excellent opportunity to develop and sharpen critical leadership, collaboration and management skills. Work alongside peers and industry leaders on developing programs, initiatives and events.
Visibility & Connections
Whether guest authoring, facilitating a webinar or workshop, or serving on a committee, members gain exposure and showcase their expertise. You’ll build lasting relationships with influential training and education professionals.
More than ever your next career opportunities depend on strong professional connections and visibility. Volunteering sets you apart from peers and demonstrates a commitment well above and beyond your competition.
- Facilitating an LTEN Webinar
- Speaking at the LTEN Annual Conference
- Research Panel or Focus Group
- Annual Conference Volunteer
- Technology Beta Tester or User Group
- Writing Article
- Awards Judge
- Conference Workshop Selection
- Field Training
- Focus On Training Magazine Advisory Board
- Quality, Research & Development Medical (QRDM) Training
- Social Media
Click the button below to indicate your volunteer areas of interest.
Questions about volunteering? Email Miki White, LTEN director of member services at email@example.com.