Gain Professional Development and Extend Your Network by Volunteering
The Life Sciences Trainers & Educators Network (LTEN) offers experiential leadership and professional development opportunities for members at all career levels.
Committees offer an excellent opportunity to develop and sharpen critical leadership, collaboration and management skills. Work alongside peers and industry leaders on developing programs, initiatives and events.
Visibility and Connections
Whether guest authoring, delivering a webinar, presenting at the conference or serving on a committee, members are able to gain exposure and showcase talents and expertise. You will build lasting relationships with influential training and education professionals.
More than ever your next career opportunities depend on strong professional connections and visibility. Volunteering sets you apart from peers and demonstrates a commitment well above and beyond your competition.
- Facilitating an LTEN Webinar
- Speaking at the LTEN Annual Conference
- Research Panel or Focus Group
- Annual Conference Volunteer
- Technology Beta Tester or User Group
- Writing Article
- Awards Judge
- Conference Workshop Selection
- Field Training
- Focus On Training Magazine Advisory
- Quality, Research & Development Medical (QRDM) Training
- Social Media