2023 Committee Members
- Greg Adamson, Olympus
- Rich Baron
- Matt Barry, Astellas
- Jenny Bryan, Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Melissa Lowe, Philips
- Jennifer Muszik, Biogen
- Alison Quinn, Kite Pharma
- Mike Sullivan, Intra-Cellular Therapeutics
- Julia Taylor, Horizon
Staff Liaison: Christine Gaudet, Director of Events
If you are interested in learning more about this committee or how you can get involved, email Christine at cgaudet@L-TEN.org.
The LTEN Annual Conference workshop reviewers are to serve as a quality control measure for the breakout workshops. The reviewers are looking to ensure the topics are relevant, the formats will encourage engagement, the learning objectives are achievable within the allotted time, and the sessions will utilize the best practices within the life sciences training and educator community.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide quality assurance for the workshop content
- Ensure that we have relevant topics rated highly and that we do not recommend sales pitches
- Review no more than 10 workshop submissions and provide constructive feedback that may be provided to those workshops not selected on ways to improve.
Reviewers have not been assigned more than 10 submissions to review. This process of reviewing submissions should not take you longer than two hours from start to finish. You are welcome to review at your own pace. The deadline for reviews is February 24th.