Next Virtual Workshop:
September 20–21 & 27–28, 2023
Four classes: 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM ET
Registration is now closed.
Discover how to leverage learning data for enhanced training program effectiveness. Gain valuable insights on utilizing data to certify employees, build a compelling business case for L&D, and unlock the potential of your organization’s learning systems. Don’t miss this opportunity to develop the measurement expertise needed to transform data into actionable results.
Improve your training programs by:
- Using assessments to enhance learning effectiveness.
- Evolving a successful continuous learning strategy by integrating learning and measurement.
- Creating valid Kirkpatrick Level One Learner Surveys: The limitations of how they are usually designed and how to design and analyze them properly.
- Making assessments legally defensible: Certifying employees through fair, valid and reliable knowledge-based assessments.
- Creating valid Behavioral/Skills Assessments.
- Measuring and documenting Training Transfer.
- Designing Learning Dashboards to monitor the L&D business and tell its success story.
- Measuring the business impact of training.
All Learning Professionals who:
- want to extend their training beyond the classroom
- are interested in cutting through the hype and discovering what the research says actually works
- want to create assessments that can stand up to professional scrutiny
- want to be able to make the case for modern learning within their organizations
We’re confident in our training seminars, and want you to be 100% satisfied! If you’re not satisfied for any reason, we’ll refund 100% of the course price. Simply call us, and we’ll promptly issue you a refund.