LTEN webinars bring global thought leaders and life science training experts right to your desk with trends, case studies and practical skill building information. All webinars are free and open to all.
LTEN members can view any of our past web broadcasts in our On-Demand Webinar library.
Wednesday, Jan. 27
3 p.m. ET/12 p.m. PT
Icebreakers can be a good way to start an online meeting, by personalizing things and creating a connection between attendees. But that’s when they’re handled right. Icebreakers can end up feeling cheesy and insincere or they create engagement and help develop deep relationships.
Join us for this LTEN webinar, presented on the Zoom platform by Cumby Associates, as we talk with you about tried-and-true sales rep icebreakers that cultivate community. We’ll help you prep your learners to be engaged and active participants in all training sessions or sales meetings.
Friday, Feb. 5
12:30 p.m. ET/9:30 a.m. PT
The push to show the value of training has led many learning professionals to seek out ways to measure the impact of their programs. The path of measurement started with student surveys and moved forward using tracking tools to show learning activities. These methods have provided general information about past courses, but they do little to support the improvement of learning or to highlight how learning creates business outcomes.
Fortunately, with the use of design analytics, measurement has become more sophisticated. Learning professionals have gained the means to validate design decisions, improve their outputs and elevate their practice.
Join us for this LTEN webinar as Dr. Laura Paramoure, CEO of eParamus, demonstrates how companies have adopted design analytics and explores how using design as a unit of measure has raised the bar for what L&D can achieve. In the webinar, we will:
- Expose the connection between the standardization of learning and business outcomes.
- Explore how providing design data enables quality control and creates information for diagnosing and repairing poor programs.
- Show how learning impact tools connect learning design to business outcomes and enable data-driven decision-making.
- Discover which consistent learning metrics are used by learning leaders communicate learning impact.
- Examine the ways design analytics have boosted both L&D creditability and influence.
Thursday, Feb. 11
2 p.m. ET/11 a.m. PT
Life sciences sales reps only have a few minutes to speak with a healthcare professional. Their pitch needs to be efficient, on-message and compliant — one wrong word can have serious consequences. Crafting a pitch is not a once and done task. You need to constantly modify it with feedback from the field about what’s working and what’s not — and roll out ongoing training to keep productivity high.
Are your sales reps up to date with approved messaging? Can they deliver it with confidence? Can you scale training to keep up with the blistering pace of the industry?
Join us for this 30-minute LTEN webinar, sponsored by Allego, to find out how life sciences companies can perfect sales pitches at the rapid pace of business. At this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to create 30-second, 3-minute and 15-minute pitches for diverse healthcare providers.
- How to train and iterate training so that sales reps are always equipped with the most effective pitch.
How to implement time-sensitive reinforcement and role-playing sessions so sales reps are confident and compliant.
Tuesday, Feb. 23
12:30 p.m. ET/9:30 a.m. PT
LTEN offers a variety of opportunities for members to sharpen skills, as well as bringing networking opportunities. There are many ways to build your support team and career; the more you take advantage of these opportunities, the more value you’ll realize from your LTEN membership.
Join us for this special member benefits webinar as we introduce you to the resources, events, services and networking that comes with LTEN membership. We’ll share information on upcoming events and learning opportunities designed to help you succeed.
At this webinar, you will learn about:
- Upcoming networking events and programs.
- Microlearning modules in the LTEN eLearning Lounge, including a new lesson on designing inclusive learning experiences.
- Solutions for your education and resources for your career.
- Opportunities to get involved and build both skills and connections.
- How to build your network through sharing , learning and connecting with other members.
Speakers for this special webinar include:
- Jim Page, LTEN Advisory Council member, one of the LTEN Members of the Year for 2020 and director, sales training & development, Sandoz
- Dawn Brehm, executive director, LTEN
- Tim Sosbe, editorial director, LTEN
Wednesday, April 21
3 p.m. ET/12 p.m. PT
Whether virtual or in-person, it is important to develop training tailored to your specific audience. When it comes to training medical device representatives, specific learning preferences do come into play.
Join us for this LTEN webinar, presented on the Zoom platform by Cumby Associates, as we explore the typical medical device sales rep learner profile and discuss best practices for developing training for their specific needs.