What Do Trainers and Educators Need to Excel in Their Jobs?
Whether you are new to training and in need of fundamentals, a seasoned trainer wanting to stay ahead of the curve, or a current or aspiring learning leader who is looking to navigate today’s complex and fast-paced business landscape, we have exactly what you’re looking for.
We know that developing your skills as a trainer is an on-going process which is why we provide year-round certificate programs to enhance and expand upon your skills.
📅 View all upcoming LTEN events here.
A Virtual Learning Forum for Life Sciences Trainers & Educators
Your On-Demand Access Includes:
- 55 Recorded Learning Labs, Workshops, Keynotes and LTEN Talks — 19 Hours of Content! See the agenda.
- 42 of the Nation’s Leading Training Solution Providers & Partners in the Virtual Exhibit Hall. Meet the Exhibitors.
- Award Ceremony, a Musical Performance by Sewa Beats and Poster Presentation of Award Entries.
- Connect with Speakers, Exhibitors and Attendees via the Networking and chat tools.
On-Demand, Access Pass (access through June 2021)
- Member Pricing: $99
- Non-Member Pricing: $298 (Includes 1-year membership to LTEN)
LTEN PrimeTime! For Trainers – Core Class
Facilitation Essentials & Adult Learning Concepts
Do you need to create an engaging classroom experience that helps trainers learn how they can drive business results? The PrimeTime! Core Class for Trainers offers an open environment to learn relevant and applicable skills while building your training arsenal. By incorporating adult learning principles, training tools, and facilitation skills, the Core Class will prime learners to relate unique contexts with hands-on training for their organizations.
Four-Part Virtual Workshop
- December 7, 2020 from 1:30PM – 4:30PM EST
- December 8, 2020 from 1:30PM – 4:30PM EST
- December 10, 2020 from 1:30PM – 4:30PM EST
- December 14, 2020 – 12:30 – 4:30PM EST and 9AM – 1PM PST (West Coast & East Coast participants will join at their time zone)
- Member Pricing: $1,895
- Non-Member Pricing: $2,094 (Includes 1-year membership to LTEN)
LTEN PrimeTime! For Trainers – Master Class
Advanced Skills for Enhanced Trainer/Learner Interactions and Coaching without Authority
Designed to complement and enhance skills learned in our popular PrimeTime! Core Class, the Master Class is focused on real-life simulations that review practical applications for trainers. By the end of this engaging course, trainers will hone coaching techniques and remove learning barriers in the classroom while igniting learner participation. We’ll address how to improve social learning situations and how to interact and experiment among all levels of learners.
Three-Day Virtual Master Class
- December 15, 2020 from 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM EST
- December 16, 2020 from 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM EST
- December 17, 2020 from 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM EST
- Members: $1,595
- Non-Members: $1,794 (Includes 1-year LTEN Membership)
Join us for Life Sciences Trainers & Educators Network (LTEN) ‘Network After Work’ Mixers coming to a city (or computer screen) near you. Meet with life sciences training and education peers from the local area. While at the event, expand your own professional network while learning about additional resources for career success.
Virtual 2020 Mixers to be announced
Free for your and your colleagues
On-Demand, Microlearning Covering Learning and Development Principals Specific to Life Sciences Training and Education
We understand your busy schedule often does not allow for a full-day workshop. That’s why LTEN created the eLearning Lounge, which is available whenever and wherever you need it. This portal is comprised of 14 condensed eModules to help trainers wisely spend time brushing up on focus areas that need attention. The eModules include coaching briefs, quick check assessments, and action guides to assist managers and learners absorb key takeaways for success in the field of life sciences training and development.
🔧 Each module includes support tools, job aids, action guides and coaching toolkit
YEAR-ROUND & ON-DEMAND:
- Members: $40
- Non-Members: $55
- Members: $499
- Non-Members: $698 (Includes a 1-year LTEN Membership)
- Members: $179
- Non-Members: $378 (Includes a 1-year LTEN Membership)
A Process to Design, Deliver and Measure Training and Ensure Learning Transfer
This two-day session features case studies from world-class companies’ best practices that foster learning and development. Taught by the authors of best-seller, “Six Disciplines of Breakthrough Learning,” this interactive workshop stresses the relevant application of its proven learning tools. The course also includes 8 weeks of on-the-job support for learning transfer so you can deliver the 6D method for maximum business results.
The workshop includes:
- a 260+ page professionally published workbook and reference guide,
- electronic copies of the job aids,
- checklists and tools, and
- 8 weeks on online coaching from the facilitators.
- Four-Part Virtual Workshop: October 5, 12, 19 and November 9
- Four-Part Virtual Workshop: November 6, 12, 19 and December 10
- Members: $1,295
- Non-Members: $1,494 (Includes 1-year LTEN Membership)
An Evidence-Based Approach to Delivering Learning, Integrating Learning Technology and Testing
As we move much of our training to virtual platforms, it’s more important than ever to re-think our content and delivery by applying the latest research in neuroscience and cognitive science.
We are pleased to offer two online workshops which can be taken separately or together to help you develop a scientific, evidence-based approach to learning and then accurately measuring your efforts.
- Science of Modern Learning: October 22, 2020
- Science of Assessment: October 27, 2020
- Combo – Science of Modern Learning & Assessment: October 22 and 27, 2020
Registration Rates for Single Workshop
Take either Modern Learning or Assessments workshop
- Member Price: $399
- Non-Member Price: $598 (Includes 1-year membership to LTEN)
Registration Rate for the Combo Workshop
Take both Modern Learning and Assessments workshops
- Member Price: $699
- Non-Member Price: $898 (Includes 1-year membership to LTEN)
The LTEN Annual Conference has a long history of bringing together industry professionals to build knowledge, sharpen skills, and benefit from discussions around healthcare issues and workplace challenges. Hot topics include learning technology and mobile learning, global sales, healthcare reform, career management, and more.
Full Conference Registration Includes
- Networking with 1,000 pharma, biotech, medical device and diagnostic trainers and leaders
- 160 biggest names and brightest minds in L&D presenting
- 70 top suppliers in the Learning Village Exhibit Hall
- 70 workshop sessions across 14 content tracks providing in-depth knowledge on managed care, sales skills, leadership, impact and measurement, career success, eLearning and more
- 35 Learning Labs – Expert-led mini-sessions located throughout the Learning Village Exhibit Hall
- Expert-Led Panel Discussions & Case Studies
- Lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Coffee and Refreshment Breaks Tuesday – Thursday
- Monday Night Welcome Reception with Complimentary Cocktails and Appetizers
- Tuesday Night Networking Party with Complimentary Cocktails and Heavy Appetizers
- Post-event conference slides and materials
LTEN Webinars feature training topics from A to Z. Thought-leaders facilitate these sessions, giving life to mundane topics or introducing new approaches and content. Topics have included Visual Learning, Emotional Intelligence, Social Media Literacy, Global Sales training and more. Past webinars are available on-demand for members.