2024 Committee Members
- Bill Beyer, Red Nucleus
- Vivian Bringslimark, HPIS Consulting
- Alexandria Castillo, Lundbeck
- John Constantine, Orchestrall, Inc.
- William Ford, The Prime Meridian Group
- Stephanie Hunter-Banks, Takeda
- Laura Last, BeiGene
- Mike McGrath, Bristol Myers Squibb
- Greg Sapnar, Bristol Myers Squibb
- Julie Shulman, Springer Healthcare
- Pam Stalgren, GlaxoSmithKline
Staff Liaison: Christine Gaudet, Director of Events
If you are interested in learning more about this committee or how you can get involved, email cgaudet@L-TEN.org.
The LTEN QRDM Committee is appointed and charged with responsibilities associated with recruitment, retention, member benefits and satisfaction of QRDM members. The Committee shall perform needs assessments, plan, develop, guide implementation, and evaluate member programs, to include (but is not limited to) benefits, services and/or programs consistent with the LTEN mission, strategic plan, and/or direction provided the LTEN Board of Directors.
The Committee will be chaired by an LTEN staff member. In addition, the committee chair will serve in the capacity of communication liaison and advocate to the LTEN Board of Directors.
The Committee shall consist of 6-18 volunteers from the QRDM Community and at least one (1) LTEN staff member. The members of the Committee shall be reviewed by the QRDM Committee Chair for consideration by the entire committee. We will strive to ensure that committee members are from diverse segments of the LTEN QRDM membership community. Each member shall serve a two year term with an option to be reappointed.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop a robust value proposition for QRDM members.
- Solicit and approve workshops for the LTEN Annual Conference
- Solicit candidates to provide content for QRDM relevant content for Focus on Training magazine, LTEN Newsletters and LTEN Webinars
- Grow the QRDM membership to LTEN.
- Review the data from recent surveys and solicit member input to ensure a vigorous delivery of value items.
- Meetings shall be held via conference call at least bi-weekly but will be determined by the urgency of the issues at hand, on a schedule determined by the chair and members of the Committee. The members of the Committee should plan on a minimum of one one-hour conference call bi-weekly.
- The members of the Committee should also plan on spending an additional 1-2 hours monthly on follow up tasks associated with the Committee.
- The Committee shall maintain minutes of the meeting and report regularly to the LTEN Board of Directors.