Friday, Dec. 11
12:30 p.m. ET/9:30 a.m. PT
- This event has passed.
Webinar: Building an Agile Learning Function
December 11, 2020 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm EST
Friday, Dec. 11
Learning & development teams are currently facing many critical challenges, including the shift to remote working, accelerated need for upskilling and reskilling initiatives and rising expectations around a rapid return on investment.
Join us for this LTEN webinar as Matthew Murray, a learning architect for McKinsey Academy, outlines how learning functions can transform themselves into agile units that can meet these challenges. During this webinar, Matthew will draw on more than 20 years of experience designing and delivering innovative learning programs for Fortune 100 organizations to help you:
- Compare your learning function to benchmarks and trends that are impacting learning functions across all organizations.
- Identify the 5 main dimensions of the learning function’s operating model.
- Recognize the importance of balancing dynamic capability with a stable backbone.
- Explore the 5 key trends and technological advances that are driving the future of learning.
- Learn some practical steps you can take to make your learning function more agile.
Matthew Murray is a learning architect in McKinsey Academy. Matthew has more than 20 years of experience designing and delivering innovative learning journeys and capability building programs for Fortune 100 organizations across a wide variety of industries. Proficient in digital learning product design and development, Matthew has also architected solutions to develop skills and shift mindsets in a broad range of areas: leadership, strategy, digital transformation, technical, sales, compliance and business acumen. He has deep knowledge of internal L&D organizations, academic environments, and client-facing performance and development services.