Eleven Biopharma Companies Score Highest in Measures of Commercial Excellence
Award graphic available.
E. Norriton, Penn., April 9, 2019. Eleven companies achieved the highest honors in TGaS® Advisors’ second annual search for the biopharmaceutical industry’s Best of Benchmark, or “BoBs,” with 15 awards presented across 12 categories. The BoBs, awarded for commercial excellence, are based on the firm’s benchmarking of large, midsize and emerging life sciences companies (elsN). The BoBs will be presented at a special awards ceremony on April 29, 2019, at the Renaissance Hotel Convention Center in Schaumburg, IL, where TGaS, a division of Trinity Partners, is holding its semi-annual Client Summit.
“We introduced the BoBs to honor excellence in our commercial operations leaders who, together with their vendor partners, are essential to a company’s success in the marketplace,” said TGaS President Gary McWalters. “We congratulate the winners for their outstanding achievements.”
TGaS Solutions, categories and winning companies:
- Enterprise Strategy: Competitive Intelligence: Novo Nordisk
- elsNetwork: Best Industry Impact: Dexcom, Seattle Genetics
- Field Operations: Field Technology: Sunovion
- Incentive Compensation: Incentive Compensation Excellence: Astellas
- Learning & Development: Continuous Capabilities Training: GlaxoSmithKline
- Market Access & Reimbursement: Account Management: Biogen
- Marketing Operations: End to End Promotional Content Lifecycle: Astellas
- Omnichannel Marketing: DCOE – Digital Analytics: Biogen; Latuda® – Paid Search Campaign: Sunovion
- Pricing, Contracting & Analytics: Gross-to-Net Forecasting: GlaxoSmithKline; Contract Profitability Analytics: UCB
- Vendor Insights: Most Impactful: 159 Solutions, Custom Learning Designs, Mosaic Solutions Group
The awards are based on benchmarks conducted for life sciences companies in the biopharmaceutical industry. The methodology includes the use of TGaS’s patented Pharmastance® technology, which allows for capabilities and efficiency comparisons among a cohort of peer companies. The benchmark data is drawn from a variety of quantitative and qualitative sources and goes through special processes to ensure an “apples-to-apples” comparison. In addition, life sciences companies were invited to nominate vendors that had favorably impacted their business in measurable ways. Winners received a significant number of “likely to recommend” positive ratings and scored high on their ability to align, plan and execute to outcomes and to listen and respond effectively.
About TGaS® Advisors
TGaS Advisors, a division of Trinity Partners, is the leading benchmarking and advisory services firm for commercial organizations in the life sciences industry. With a roster of large, emerging and precommercial life sciences companies, TGaS provides robust comparative intelligence and collaborative network membership services. The team includes more than 50 experienced professionals, most with senior-level experience in the life sciences and related industries. To learn more, visit www.tgas.com.
About Trinity Partners
Trinity Partners is a trusted life sciences strategy consulting firm that takes a personalized approach to working with pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, and diagnostic clients worldwide to create tailored, evidence-based solutions that drive business strategy and impact bottom lines. Trinity is partnered with Parthenon Capital Partners, a leading, growth-oriented private equity firm. To learn more about Trinity Partners, click here.