Meet the Finalists – by Tim Sosbe
In close competitions like the LTEN Excellence Awards, the difference between finalist and winner can be a matter of degrees.
Each year, the judges are tasked with sorting through incredible work and amazing results. Each year, their task is difficult. Each of the finalists introduced here – on both the primary market practitioner side and the supplier side – deserves congratulations for their work, their energy and their contributions to our industry. In the pages ahead, many of them have shared their noteworthy work.
- Astellas Pharma U.S.: Built a flexible catalog of learning workshops.
- Edwards Lifesciences: Exceeded expectations with a global cardiac surgery course.
- Genentech: Fostered a culture of diversity and belonging.
- Horizon Therapeutics: Centralized to deliver exceptional training programs.
- Smith & Nephew: Innovated a digital approach to training.
- Deshá Hagens, Amgen: Delivers an impact that extends beyond training.
- Jamie Lynn Zona, Teva Pharmaceuticals: Approaches tasks with an inquisitive eye.
Training for Change
- AbbVie: United two learning and development teams to elevate performance.
- BioMarin Pharmaceutical: Empowered everyone to build global, strategic plans.
- Bristol Myers Squibb: Created training to support today’s hybrid sales model.
- Merz Therapeutics: Built collaboration and diversity with key account training.
- Philips: Standardized sales messaging and strategy across teams.
- Teva Pharmaceuticals: Improved new-hire training with minimal time out of field.
- Genentech: Transformed training to connect all different teams.
- Merck: Created a playbook to improve time to productivity.
- Amgen: Improved learning, efficiency, agility and alignment.
- Bayer: Created a model for effective microlearning.
- Merck: Leveraged a customized blueprint for career growth.
- Regeneron: Redesigned sales training to an agile methodology.
- Roche: Created solutions to personalize learning.
- Actando: Enriched learners to handle competitive challenges.
- Proficient Learning: Optimized the link between coaching and performance.
- Educational Resource Systems: Created an engaging, immersive environment for learning.
- Illuminate: Centralized solutions to address field performance gaps.
- TiER1 Performance: Reinvented patient training, involving the entire care team.
- Ashfield Excellence Academy: Put together a coaching approach rolled out globally.
- Attensi: Created gamified training for hybrid customer interactions.
- Axiom: Built regional training meetings to enhance selling skills.
- Encompass Communications and Learning: Helped marketers gain expertise through learning journeys.
- Open Health Learning & Development: Created e-learning modules for a drug pending FDA approval.
- IC Axon: Developed a campaign to support global oncology.
- ETU: Partnered on agile projects to drive behavior change.
- Red Nucleus: Collaborated seamlessly on a new-hire training program.