2021 Provider Finalists
Provider Finalists – By Tim Sosbe
Creativity and innovation are what supplier partners excel at in the best of times. When times get tough, as they have in the past year or so, suppliers seem to amplify their abilities to support their clients. This year’s finalists in the provider categories for the LTEN Excellence Awards certainly prove that point.
Once again, we’re honored to spotlight the work our supplier community did on behalf of their clients and the life sciences training industry. Let’s meet the finalists in the 7th Annual LTEN Excellence Awards.
- Axiom, for providing a complete patient experience on a multimedia microsite.
- Illuminate, for creating a virtual training center to support onboarding.
- Qstream, which developed comprehensive learning analytics software.
Innovation Learning Content
- Axiom created a mixed-media solution to develop patient advocates.
- GP Strategies built scalable leadership development content.
- Open Health increased knowledge and confidence for MSL teams during a launch.
- MC3 utilized a web-based portal to support virtual onboarding.
- AdMed & Merck created micro videos to illustrate treatment evolutions.
- BI Worldwide & Novartis executed a virtual launch within 10 weeks.
- Bull City Blue & AbbVie Canada accelerated strategic development of the L&D function.
- CMR Institute & Bristol Myers Squibb crafted enterprise-wide solutions by creating a library of assets.
- Ignite Selling & Olympus launched a sales process while supporting unique Business Unit strategies.
- Red Nucleus & AstraZeneca developed global launch training with a patientcentric selling model.
Tim Sosbe is editorial director for LTEN. Email Tim at tsosbe@L-TEN.org.