We’ve curated a growing list of resources, tips, templates and learning from our own library as well as enlisted the help of our Preferred Industry Partners and members. Check back each week as we continue to add to this resource list.
💡 Have some information to share on virtual selling? Reach out and we can share with your LTEN colleagues. Looking for something specific? Email us – we’d love to help.
Join the LTEN On-the-Go member app Virtual Training Forum to share ideas, best practices and more.
Articles, Tools, & Handouts
- ‘Back to the Future’ for Pharmaceutical Sales
- Can Market Access Training Boost Sales?
- Diagramming Sales Calls
- Rethinking Sales Capabilities
- 5 Ways to Adapt to the New Normal
- Selling Without Seeing
- How Coincidence, Correlation and Causality are Creating Stress for Reps
- Virtual Engagement: Transforming Sales Reps into Storytellers
- Post-Pandemic Sales: Will the Digital Switch Stay Flipped?
Field Training – Resources, Onboarding & More
- Virtual Field Coaching: Obstacles or Opportunities?
- Field Training From the ‘Home Office’
- The Virtual Field Trip Experience
- Seek Out Your Path: Become a Proactive Field Trainer
- The Novartis Area Field Trainer Program
- Maximizing Your Field Training Role
- Otsuka’s ReadyNow: Training New-to- Pharma Reps
- Finding the Needle: Hiring the Right Field Trainer
- Situational Simulations: Managing Clinician Objections
Online Learning & Skill-Building
Upcoming Webinars 💻
- 5 Things the Best Virtual Facilitators Do, April 23
- View all upcoming LTEN webinars here.
Online Learning 🛠️
- LTEN eLearning Lounge: 15 self-directed, micro-learning sessions cover training essentials
- LTEN Total Trainer Certificate Series
Recorded Webinars 💻
- Mastering Hybrid Selling Skills: Training Your Reps to Excel in Hybrid Settings
- How to Enable Value-Based Selling in a Virtual World
- Virtual Selling: Access, Engagement and Action
- Success in the Era of Virtual Selling
- Remote Sales Calls That Rock: Embracing New Normal
- Making Virtual Work: How to Learn, Gather and Engage with Customers in the Next Normal
- The Future of Sales Engagement: What Matters Now?
- The Power of Commercial Enablement in a Virtual Environment
- Building the Dynamic Sales Team of the Future
- View past webinars here.
More Resources for You
LTEN Members receive discounts, exclusive access to all of our content and support. Not a member? Learn how LTEN can be a vital partner in your professional development.