- This event has passed.
Webinar: Learning Agility: What Is It and Why Do Our Teams Need It?
October 20 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm EDT
The life sciences industry is facing increasingly challenging dynamics that require a next-generation level of capabilities development. Teams are:
- Managing the complexity of multi-faceted global drug launches.
- Shifting the way work is performed to virtual engagements.
- Improving internal collaboration by breaking down traditional “islands” or “silos.”
- Creating flexible resource models to adapt more easily to the needs of the portfolio and asset lifecycle.
Our ability as learning professionals to support the life sciences industry in addressing these business challenges is rooted in innovative talent solutions. The next-generation of capabilities development requires learning agility — not as a “soft skill,” but as a critical, evidence-driven organizational capability.
Join us for this 30-minute LTEN webinar, sponsored by Syneos Health, as learning agility expert Dr. Kiely Flanigan shares tips on what learning agility is and isn’t, and how to assess, develop and measure its impact. Kiely will use practical examples to demonstrate how to turn the theory of learning agility into tangible organizational results. In this interactive webinar, we will:
- Define what learning agility is and why it matters in life sciences.
- Explore four common myths about learning agility.
- Identify ways to train and develop team members in learning agility.
- Showcase an innovative learning agility diagnostic.
- Examine case study data collected from using learning agility in field medical recruiting processes.