Work life for field-based trainers is different than for headquarters teams, even before the pandemic. When you’re working remotely and juggling your territory responsibilities with training needs, there’s a lot of factors that influence success.
Join us for this LTEN webinar, produced and led by members of the LTEN Field Training Committee, as we take a deep dive into field training organizations. Our panel of field professionals will discuss field training team organization and considerations for launching field training, share some tips and success stories and answer your questions as they address topics such as:
- How can field training team organizations differ?
- What does a high-level job description look like?
- What metrics and other measures define success?
- What makes good (and great!) field training?
At the webinar, we’ll also introduce the 2021 LTEN field training scholarship program, hear from one of last year’s scholarship recipients and tour resources LTEN has available to support field trainers. Speakers at the webinar will include:
- Alison Quinn, Bristol Myers Squibb (moderator)
- Amity Cutaia, Astellas Pharmaceuticals
- Rosa Hanks, CooperSurgical, and winner of the 2020 LTEN field training scholarship
- Joshua Kepnes, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
Register today for this free, LTEN webinar. (Not an LTEN member? Join today and realize the value.)