- This event has passed.
Territory vs. Training: The Field Trainer’s Balancing Act
June 30 @ 12:30 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
For field reps who lead training or coaching programs for their remote colleagues, finding time is often a balancing act. Time is often split juggling their sales responsibilities and their training duties, making for an organizational and management challenge.
Join us for this 30-minute LTEN webinar, presented by the LTEN Field Trainers Committee, as we dive into that all-important balancing act. Our panel of field professionals will offer their best practices and advice, as they discuss:
- Best practices for balancing responsibilities.
- Key learnings from their dual roles in the field.
- Frustrations and challenges to be faced and overcome.
- Building on that knowledge for the next professional challenge.
At the webinar you’ll learn from and interact with:
- Moderator Chris Platanos, Director, Commercial Training of Alnylam, and a member of the LTEN Field Trainers Committee and the LTEN Advisory Board.
- Panelist Anne Holmes of Sanofi.
- Panelist Amy Lang of Astellas.
- Panelist Mark Rohrer of Novartis.
Register today for this free, LTEN webinar. (Not an LTEN member? Join today and realize the value.)Register