LTEN Prime Time! For Trainers – Masters
December 7, 2023 @ 9:00 am - December 8, 2023 @ 1:00 pm UTC+0$1794
Phase Two of the PrimeTime! Series Builds Skills for Enhanced Trainer/Learner Interactions, Coaching Without Authority and Igniting Participation.
December 7-8, 2023
- December 7: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- December 8: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Hilton Short Hills
41 JFK Parkway
Short Hills, NJ 07078
Booking information will be available soon.
Designed to complement and enhance skills learned in our popular PrimeTime! Core Class, the Master Class is focused on real-life simulations that review practical applications for trainers. By the end of this engaging course, trainers will hone coaching techniques and remove learning barriers in the classroom while igniting learner participation. We’ll address how to improve social learning situations and how to interact and experiment among all levels of learners.
The course facilitator, Tina Greene, has exceptional credentials and a long history working with trainers in life science companies. She brings relevance and an understanding of the challenges and issues of the industry.
Registration Fee: $1595 for Members / $1794 Non-Member (includes LTEN Membership Dues)
- Respond to “challenging” questions
- Integrate “experienced” and/or “reluctant” learners
- Create a dialogue structure for raising an issue/concern in private
- Relinquish the need to know “why” when addressing behavior
- Suppress the desire to “fix” viewpoints and push-back
- Get “hired” to share knowledge/advice/coaching
- Practice hands-on training simulations using real-world training material
Tina Greene, a senior of Perim Consulting, is a performance improvement consultant and trainer.
After 15 years in Neurology pharmaceutical sales, including five years in Sales Training, her passion for supporting others to improve their performance grew to the next level when she joined Perim Consulting. She cultivates strategies and skills for interaction to produce better business outcomes and empowers those who train, coach, and influence!
View LTEN cancellation and payment policies here.