- This event has passed.
Key Skills Needed to Align with 2022 Trends
March 1, 2022 @ 12:30 pm - 1:00 pm EST
There are many trends impacting the healthcare market and not the least of them is constant disruption and change. Much of this is due to the increasing number of stakeholders entering the buying journey at different points.
In addition, customers expect that representatives, in order to meet them where they are in their journeys, are now “phygital” experts – masters of physical, virtual and digital communication. This frustrates many sales representatives, who now must adapt quickly to constantly changing sales situations that may fall outside of what’s covered in typical, domain-specific training.
Join us for this 30-minute LTEN webinar, sponsored by Richardson Sales Performance – Healthcare, as we discuss the key skills needed to future proof your sales team and align them for success. The webinar will explore:
- How to leverage agile selling skills to deliver value throughout the sales process.
- Key virtual selling skills that foster engagement.
- Integrating omnichannel communication into the flow of work.
Register today for this free, LTEN webinar. (Not an LTEN member? Join today and realize the value.)Register
BRAD ANSLEY, Vice President, Richardson Sales Performance – Healthcare
Dynamic sales and marketing Executive with 30 years of business experience, ranging from bench microbiologist to successfully launching 12 $100+MM products in strategic roles. Specialized in the life sciences field, areas of achievement include:
- Development and execution of tactical plans that result in superior market share results
- Development of successful product launch promotional strategies
- Strategic resource utilization based on sales and market analysis
- International training facilitation.
Key areas of expertise include strategic brand management, sales management, new business development, tactical planning, Solution Selling®, evidence-based medicine, training and facilitation.