As we look ahead to 2021, LTEN reflects on its nearly 50 years of service and considers how we can continue to evolve to serve members for next 50 years. This fall, we are delighted to share an early anniversary gift with you – a streamlined, intuitive experience for our members.
In the coming months, we will continue enhancing the LTEN website to include a predictive search tool, content tagging, social media sharing capabilities, and revamped content libraries.
If you have questions about the new platform or tools, you can reach us at info@L-TEN.org
- Robust, intuitive member profile – easier than ever to update your bio, headshot and professional details.
- Quick, easy access to your event confirmations and receipts – quickly locate your registration information, view your invoices, update your badge details and update your registration details.
- Include your social media accounts to your LTEN profile to help members connect with you.
- Improved membership renewal process. Quickly see your expiration date and member status, plus new auto-renew option.
- Ability to save payment details and set preferred payment.
- More communication preference controls. Use the My Communication option in your profile to select which types of mailings and email frequency.
- Streamlined registration process plus new Group Registration options.
- Improved call for workshops and awards entries submission process. Now submissions and judging are connected to your LTEN member profile.
- Enhanced website security features. Easily login with your email and set a new password to meet today’s security standards.
- For our industry partners and Preferred Industry Partners, we’ve introduced a new Administrator role to manage your profile – no more multiple listings for your profile. Plus, ability to see who is affiliated with your company and assigned as Administrator
- Robust Contact Us form allows you to narrow your request, allowing LTEN team to provide you with laser-focused assistance.
- Keyword search webinar recordings.
As we march closer to 2021, LTEN will continue rolling out new website features including enhanced search function, social sharing and more.