- This event has passed.
Webinar: The Power of Creativity in Learning
October 28 @ 12:30 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
Thursday, Oct. 28
12:30 p.m. ET/9:30 a.m. PT
In recent years, life sciences sales professionals have faced an increasingly challenging sales landscape, with healthcare practitioners becoming more difficult to reach. When opportunities to engage do occur, every moment counts.
Now, with the ongoing impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, the training process itself has been upended. More than ever before, this is a time for creative solutions.
Join us for this 30-minute LTEN webinar, sponsored by Illuminate. Shaun McMahon, founder and president of Illuminate, and Brian Kane, vice president of sales, will share creative solutions that elevate traditional training strategies and inspire and support creativity in learners too.
At this webinar, you will learn about:
- How introducing creative elements to training empowers learners to be more confident and capable in the field.
- Virtual learning formats that are compelling, fun and comprehensive.
- The benefits of some virtual training techniques even in a post-pandemic environment.
- Fresh methods of conducting roleplay sessions, including formats that allow learners to devote more time to areas that are particularly challenging for them.
- How to avoid roleplay productivity issues.
- Advancements in gamification and learning programs that tailor learning retention strategies to users’ unique needs.
Register today for this free, LTEN webinar. Not an LTEN member? Join today and realize the value.Reserve Your Seat
About the Presenters:
Shaun McMahon is the president and founder of Illuminate. He has more than 25 years of experience in learning and development in pharmaceutical, computer and automobile industries. Shaun holds a Bachelor of Science in marketing and entrepreneurial studies from Babson College.
Brian Kane is vice president of sales at Illuminate. He is a lifelong learner and client champion. His experience in physician, hospital and senior living network development gives him valuable insight into the practical and systemic issues pharmaceutical and device representatives must navigate.
This webinar is brought to you by: