- This event has passed.
Webinar: The Future of First-Line Manager Coaching
March 23, 2021 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm EDT
Tuesday, March 23
12:30 p.m. ET/9:30 a.m. PT
The changes we have witnessed over the past 12 months have certainly forced us to rethink many of the ways in which we have traditionally worked.
Join us for this LTEN webinar, sponsored by Atomus, as we discuss how the role of the field manager has been impacted due to less face-to-face time with teams. We’ll look at what lessons have already been learned and how these are likely to shape the future of first-line manager coaching. Simon Mormen from Atomus (creators of aCoach) and a panel of global life sciences experts will lead an interactive discussion on topics such as:
- What are their main observations from the last 12 months?
- How have managers adapted to virtual coaching?
- How are the representatives responding?
- How do we blend online learning with first-line manager coaching?
- What new skills and tools are needed to move forward?
- What are the priorities for the next 12 months?
At the webinar, you’ll hear from:
- Richard Lawford, associate director, international field sales leadership training, worldwide training, leadership and talent development, Bristol-Myers Squibb.
- Raul Navarrete, district business manager, internal medicine, Pfizer.
- Dale Snyder, director, leadership development, Novartis.
- Mark Szalyga, deputy director, commercial training, Sanofi Pasteur
Register today for this free, LTEN webinar. Not an LTEN member? Join today and realize the value.Reserve Your Seat