- This event has passed.
Webinar: Novartis: Changing your Sales Model? Lessons Learned.
November 10, 2020 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm EST
Find out why Novartis Global Oncology felt it needed to revise its sales model, how it achieved buy-in and how success was measured in the United States, China, Japan, Russia and 25 other countries. Richard Wade, director, global business excellence and operations, Novartis, will share the journey to create the “Oncology Experience,” which took more than 18 months to define and has been heralded as an inspiration in selling techniques, training and global leadership co-operation.
Join us for this LTEN webinar, sponsored by Atomus, to discover how Novartis Global Oncology aligned leadership, communications, systems and trainers, which parts went smoothly, and which were more challenging. We will share tips on:
- Utilizing STEM research in decision-making.
- Evaluating coaching effectiveness.
- Positioning coaching as a priority globally regardless of language.
- Achieving buy-In from senior regional leaders in each country.
- Why the right coaching tool is essential when changing your sales model.
- Success factors & key insights.
Register today for this free, LTEN webinar. (Not an LTEN member? Join today and realize the value.)
This webinar brought to you by: