- This event has passed.
Webinar: Field-Based Training: Advice from the Experts
October 21 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm EDT
Thurs., Oct. 21
12:30 p.m. ET/9:30 a.m. PT
A real-world, been-there perspective can be valuable in training, especially for field roles. Those customer-facing positions have unique needs, challenges and solutions.
Join us for this LTEN webinar, as we look at the field trainer role from some award-worthy points of view. The finalists and winners of the 2021 LTEN Field Trainer Scholarships will be your presenters, in an open discussion forum that you’ll be invited to join. We’ll share with you on topics such as:
- The innovative field programs that earned their scholarship nominations.
- The functions of field roles, and the ongoing responsibilities.
- The career journey for field trainers, and where they go from here.
- Biggest lessons learned in field roles.
- Advice for the current and next generations of field trainers.
Speakers at the webinar, all members of the LTEN Field Training Committee, will include:
- Amity Cutaia, Astellas Pharma U.S. (moderator)
- Ann Malotke, AstraZeneca
- Shawn Nordquist, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- Kendra Short, Sanofi
- Michael Tomlinson, Eisai
Register today for this free, LTEN webinar. Not an LTEN member? Join today and realize the value.Reserve Your Seat