- This event has passed.
LTEN Member Benefits: Get the Most from Your Membership
April 6 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm EDT
LTEN has many ways to help members sharpen skills, network with peers and stay connected to the larger life sciences training industry. Taking advantage of these opportunities helps to increase the value you receive from your LTEN membership.
Join us for this special member benefits webinar as we talk with you about the resources, events, services and networking that comes your LTEN membership. We’ll share information on upcoming events and learning opportunities designed to help you fully utilize the opportunities that come with LTEN.
At this webinar, you will learn about:
- Upcoming networking events and programs.
- Microlearning modules in the LTEN eLearning Lounge.
- Solutions for your education and resources for your career.
- Opportunities to get involved and build both skills and connections.
- How to build your network by sharing with, learning from and connecting to other members.
At this special webinar you’ll hear from:
- Jill Benko, member of the LTEN Advisory Council and director of multi brand commercial training and development, BioMarin Pharmaceutical
- Lauren Harbert, executive director, LTEN
- Miki White, membership director, LTEN
- Tim Sosbe, editorial director, LTEN
Register today for this free, LTEN webinar. (Not an LTEN member? Join today and realize the value.)
Jill Benko, Member of the LTEN Advisory Council
Director of Multi Brand Commercial Training and Development