- This event has passed.
Leveraging Microlearning to Empower Today’s Hybrid Workforce
August 25 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm EDT
The expectations and challenges of today’s hybrid workforce require a fundamentally different approach to workplace learning and development. Distributed and remote workers are now the norm, resulting in organizations rethinking how they engage, train and empower their employees.
So, what’s working and what’s not?
Join us for this LTEN webinar panel discussion, sponsored by Qstream, where industry peers will share how their organizations have refined their L&D strategy to maximize learning engagement, knowledge retention, boost job performance and drive high-impact business outcomes.
During this webinar, you’ll hear from industry leaders on topics such as:
- How to upskill and reskill workers to improve employee retention and attract talent for critical job functions.
- Driving and scaling learning engagement for hybrid workforces.
- Ensuring learners receive critical knowledge and skills at the moment they need it for on-the-job application.
- Harnessing data-driven insights and analytics to coach employees and measure learning ROI.
At the webinar, you’ll hear from a panel of experts, including:
- Tara Leahy, Director, Commercial Training and Development, Daiichi Sankyo
- Kevin McBride, Associate Director, Learning Technology & Digital Training, Horizon Therapeutics
- Jason Mundy, Vice President of Marketing, Qstream
Register today for this free, LTEN webinar. (Not an LTEN member? Join today and realize the value.)Register