- This event has passed.
Webinar: Enhanced Virtual Communication to Improve Multigenerational Coaching
March 4, 2021 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm EST
Thursday, March 4
12:30 p.m. ET/9:30 a.m. PT
As we continue to live in a highly digital world, it is critical for L&D teams support their organizations as highly effective virtual coaches and communicators.
This requires an understanding of how to engage employees virtually, how to adjust communication and coaching style for generational diverse audiences, how a combination of virtual and face-to-face coaching impacts frequency and shared responsibility and how technology can support organizational behavioral shifts.
Join us for this LTEN webinar, sponsored by iCoachFirst. Giselle Kovary, president of n-gen People Performance, and Ted Power, chief customer officer, iCoachFirst, help you:
- Understand how business communication is changing.
- State the key characteristics of effective virtual communicators.
- Layer on a generational perspective to communication – medium, message and follow-up.
- Identify how to adjust your coaching style to be most impactful in a virtual environment.
- Understand how each generation likes to be coached.
- Understand tips for effective virtual communication, coaching and how to bring them to life through your coaching platform.
About the Presenters
Ted Power is the chief customer officer at iCoachFirst. He has more than 20 years of experience providing life sciences companies with actionable sales force effectiveness, coaching and development, and talent management solutions.
As president and co-founder of n-gen People Performance, Giselle Kovary is dedicated to building strategies and programs that help clients target, motivate and engage employees in order to increase performance and productivity. She has co-authored two books and completed Canada’s first national Gen Z research survey.