An Adaptive Learning Ecosystem for Commercial Operations
December 6 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm EST
Today’s life sciences organizations need a framework for leading learning transformation at a centralized and global scale.
Join us for this LTEN webinar, sponsored by NIIT and presented by John Cheniara, director of digital training capabilities at Bristol Myers Squibb. See how the BMS centralized commercial digital training capabilities function leveraged existing technology platforms to build an adaptive learning ecosystem with reengineered business processes at scale. The result was improved learner experiences and business outcomes.
At this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Digitally transform the learning ecosystem to elevate learner experience and deliver learning in the flow of work.
- Improve business value and outcomes by aligning learning with business goals and performance.
- Build an adaptive and agile framework to future-proof learning globally.
- Up-level curriculum for improved learner experience and performance.
- Work to simplify learning operations globally and deliver a seamless learning experience at scale.
Register today for this free, LTEN webinar. Not an LTEN member? Join today and realize the value.Register
John Cheniara, Director of Digital Training Capabilities
Bristol Myers Squibb