We’ll See You at the Forum
Before the event, you’ll receive an email from LTEN Learning Executive Forum email@example.com.
Check Your Tech Settings
- Use Chrome browser to access the portal. Make sure you update to the latest version.
- Disable pop-up blockers and allow for notifications and your computer to user your mic and camera.
- Upgrade to the latest version of Zoom.
- Test out your mic, sound and camera settings once in the system.
- If you run into any tech issues during the event, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation & Payment Policies:
- Learn more about our event cancellation and payment policies.
Corrections or Changes:
- If you have questions about your order or require changes, please email Miki White, director of member services at mwhite@L-TEN.org. You can also find your event registration in My Profile.
Enabling Pop-up Notifications:
As part of our networking feature, you’ll receive pop-up notifications while visiting LTEN Connect, letting you know when someone messages you. To ensure that these notifications display, you’ll need to allow pop-ups from PheedLoop on your internet browser. We also recommend using Google Chrome on desktop for the best experience.
If you run into any tech issues, email email@example.com.