LTEN is pleased to announce the launch of our newest self-paced module, Creating Inclusive Learning Experiences, to provide you with practical tips on how to incorporate diversity, inclusion and belonging into your training sessions, both in-person or virtual. Regardless of whether you are a training professional dedicated to developing your team, an HR team responsible for onboarding, or a manager looking for a way to deeply engage with your staff, this lesson provides a firm foundation in creating spaces that are genuinely welcoming and inclusive.
New Self-Guided Online Lesson
Creating Inclusive Learning Experiences
Interested in trial access? Email us and we’d be happy to get you an access code to test the lesson out.
Developed in collaboration with
A Powerful Resource that Combines Personal Experiences with Proven Strategies
- Defines diversity, inclusion and belonging and how it should manifest in a training session and informal training environments
- Provides the strategies and tactics to utilize for any training scenario
- Identifies the root causes and the potential impact on learning when core principles are not present
- Encourages continued learning and education to support principles of diversity, inclusion and belonging
- Complements a broad range of educational approaches, principles and learning audiences
- Draws upon users’ personal experiences and action planning to motivate change
- Tools for self-reflection and action planning
- Suggested practice activities
- Coaching tool for managers
- Additional resources for continued learning and practice
Who's It For?
- Training Professionals at Large
- HR professionals
- D&I officers/teams within organizations
- Managers for their Onboarding & Talent Development Efforts
- Anyone wanting engage their peers, colleagues or clients more deeply