LTEN makes developing and refreshing training knowledge a breeze with the LTEN eLearning Lounge. Each bite-sized module focuses on a specific topic critical for life sciences trainers and educators.
Every interactive module is delivered on-demand to work well with busy schedules, and ensure you learn quickly so that you can immediately apply what you learn on the job.
With 14 topics to choose from learners gain perspective on a wide range of concepts and responsibilities. Comprehensive job aids, action guides, templates and coaching guides are included with every module will help to reinforce each lesson.
Let us help you make learning easy and affordable. Mix and match modules or purchase all 14 as a package at a price that won’t break your budget.
Each of the 14 modules focus on topics to help training professionals gain the understanding they need in these key areas:
- Your Role as a Life Science Trainer
- How to Work in a Corporate Environment
- How to Work with a Supplier Partner
- Time Management Strategies for Success
- Project Management
- Performance Consulting
- Introduction to Instructional Design and Design Models
- Adult Learning Principles and Learning Styles
- Learning Retention Strategies
- Determining the Best Delivery Approach
- Participant Engagement Strategies
- Learning Styles and Modalities
- Planning for Building a Workshop
- Learning Measurement & Metrics Concepts
We are excited to partner with Indegene and CMR Institute to bring this exciting new course to our LTEN member community.