Do you want to:
- Transform content-driven sessions into exciting, engaging learning events?
- Improve retention and performance outcomes?
- Move the focus away from the “front of the room” and back onto the learner?
Join LTEN and Brian Lange at one of this year’s LTEN PrimeTime! for Trainers Core and Master classes and learn how you can deliver learning that sticks. Class participants will walk away with interactive, tested strategies that you can immediately apply.
- New and occasional trainers who need to build a solid foundation.
- Subject matter experts who are tasked with training.
- Training managers who don’t come from a training background, and need to know how to maximize their team’s effectiveness
- Seasoned trainers interested in enhancing trainer/learner interactions
Brian Lange, founder of Perim Consulting, is a performance improvement consultant, trainer and speaker who specializes in management development, organizational development and professional selling.
He has worked extensively in the pharmaceutical industry and has helped both large and small companies around the world improve employee performance. Educated in the business schools of Northeastern University in Boston and the University of California in Riverside, Brian has served as a faculty member of the University of California – San Diego, and on a U.S. Department of Justice Advisory Board on human resource issues. He has published articles in USA Today, Pharmaceutical Representative, and the San Diego Union-Tribune and is an ongoing contributor to Focus magazine.
Customized, In-House, PrimeTime! for Trainers Classes
LTEN offers custom in-house train-the-trainer seminars. For more information, please contact Christine Gaudet, director of events, at cgaudet@L-TEN.org or (215) 357-1077.
We’re confident in our training seminars, and want you to be 100% satisfied! If you’re not satisfied for any reason, we’ll refund 100% of the seminar price. Simply call us, and we’ll promptly issue you a refund.