Do you want to:
- Transform content-driven sessions into exciting, engaging learning events?
- Improve retention and performance outcomes?
- Move the focus away from the “front of the room” and back onto the learner?
Join LTEN and Tina Greene at one of this year’s LTEN PrimeTime! for Trainers Core and Master classes and learn how you can deliver learning that sticks. Class participants will walk away with interactive, tested strategies that you can immediately apply.
- New and occasional trainers who need to build a solid foundation.
- Subject matter experts who are tasked with training.
- Training managers who don’t come from a training background, and need to know how to maximize their team’s effectiveness
- Seasoned trainers interested in enhancing trainer/learner interactions
Tina Greene, a senior of Perim Consulting, is a performance improvement consultant and trainer.
After 15 years in Neurology pharmaceutical sales, including five years in Sales Training, her passion for supporting others to improve their performance grew to the next level when she joined Perim Consulting. She cultivates strategies and skills for interaction to produce better business outcomes and empowers those who train, coach, and influence!
CORE: Virtual Workshop
- Member Pricing: $1,895
- Non-Member Pricing: $2,094 (Includes 1-year membership to LTEN)
CORE: In-Person Workshop
- Member Pricing: $2,195
- Non-Member Pricing: $2,394 (Includes 1-year membership to LTEN)
- Member Pricing: $1,595
- Non-Member Pricing: $1,794 (Includes one-year LTEN membership)
View the LTEN Cancellation Policy.
Customized, In-House, PrimeTime! for Trainers Classes
LTEN offers custom in-house train-the-trainer seminars. For more information, please contact Christine Gaudet, director of events, at cgaudet@L-TEN.org or (215) 357-1077.
We’re confident in our training seminars, and want you to be 100% satisfied! If you’re not satisfied for any reason, we’ll refund 100% of the seminar price. Simply call us, and we’ll promptly issue you a refund.