We’ve redesigned this page to provide you with what we hope are useful and relevant tools and information to help you better reach and engage the LTEN member community. Looking for something specific? Email Nannette Nolan, LTEN director of marketing communications at nnolan@L-TEN.org.
Thank YOU for Being a Vital Partner & Supporter of the LTEN Member Community
Tout your LTEN street cred with logos and social media posts. This little badge of honor shows your commitment to the life sciences training profession and our LTEN member community.
Need the native files, print version or reversed version? Email Nannette Nolan, director of marketing communications at nnolan@L-TEN.org.
Follow, like and tag us on social media – we’ll be sure to follow, like and tag right back!
- Less than 1 year – 24.44%
- 1-3 years – 31.85%
- 3-5 years – 14.81%
- More than 5 years – 28.89%
Titles/Positions of Members
- Field Trainer – 10.29%
- Trainer / Educator – 29.41%
- Director/VP of Training – 35.29%
- Other Life Science Company Training Professional (e.g., instructional designer, LMS admin, etc.) – 7.35%
- Other – 5.15%
Annual Budget for Staff Development
- Less than $1,000 per trainer – 3.08%
- $1,001-$2,000 per trainer – 5.38%
- $2,001-$3,000 per trainer – 15.38%
- No budget for professional development – 1.54%
- Budgets are determined on an as-needed basis – 33.85%
- Unsure/Don’t Know – 37.69%
- Other – 3.08%
Years in Training
- Less than 1 year – 15.44%
- 1-3 years – 14.71%
- 3-5 years – 8.09%
- More than 5 years – 61.76%
Areas of Focus
- Medical Device or Diagnostics – 31.06%
- Pharmaceutical or Biotech – 65.91%
- Non-Commercial, Non-Sales Training – 5.3%
- Commercial-Focused/Sales Training – 25%
Training Team Sizes
- 5 or fewer – 44.78%
- 6-15 – 29.10%
- 16-30 – 12.69%
- 31-45 – 3.73%
- 46 or more – 8.21%
- Other – 1.49%
Ways to Engage LTEN Members
Got a new product? Changes in leadership? Or have other really big news you’d like to share? Provide us with your press release and we’ll add to Member News. Email us.
We’ve created more opportunities than ever to engage with the LTEN member community and wider life sciences training community. Whether it is sponsoring a webinar, mixer or conference feature, or exploring email and remarketing campaigns, we have solutions that can be tailored to get your brand in front of our audience. Contact Gregg Haunroth, LTEN publisher and director of sponsorship at ghaunroth@L-TEN.org.
Write for LTEN Focus On Training and LTEN Bonus Focus
One of the mostly highly valued resources LTEN offers is the magazine, produced throughout the year and our digital-only Bonus Focus blog posts. We know that would-be customers are always on the hunt for clever strategies, case studies, how-to’s and inspiration. If you have an idea for an article and would be interesting in writing for LTEN, email Tim Sosbe, editorial director at tsosbe@L-TEN.org.
Help Us Continue to Grow LTEN
LTEN celebrates it’s 50th year anniversary this year. We are challenging all members to participate in a mass recruitment effort. The more we grow. the greater our impact.
Encourage your colleagues, clients and friends who fit our member criteria to join LTEN. Help us continue to grow by sharing our resources with your network and those who could really benefit from all that we have to offer.