LTEN webinars bring global thought leaders and life science training experts right to your desk with trends, case studies and practical skill building information. All webinars are free and open to all.
LTEN members can view any of our past web broadcasts in our On-Demand Webinar library.
Access On-DEMAND WebinarS
Going Global: International Perspectives for Life Sciences Training
Friday, March 8, 2019
12:30 PM ET / 9:30 AM PT
Most life sciences companies today market well-established global brands, operate without borders and with global perspectives. So, why have training organizations generally resisted “going global”?
Join us for this special LTEN webinar, as a panel of learning leaders discuss the issues, challenges and opportunities for globalization of life sciences training. Our panel will share their perspectives, suggestions and approaches to creating inclusive training with an international outlook. Norma Piggott, LTEN Board of Directors member and vice president, global learning and development for Ipsen Pharma, will moderate the panel discussion. Panelists include:
• Laura Last, director, global training, Amgen.
• Steven Masterpolo, head of global sales force effectiveness, EMD Serono.
• Alison Quinn, oncology field medical portfolio trainer, Bristol-Myers Squibb.
• Jason Zeman, senior director, leadership and organizational development, Bausch Health.
The panel will address questions from webinar attendees and discuss:
• Are there benefits to creating a global training organization? What are they?
• Why has it taken so long for training organizations to become global?
• How global leaders can stay connected to the business.
• How to develop staff with a global vision.
• How to determine the global structure that works for you.
• Global success stories and lessons learned.
Can’t make it? Register anyway– all webinars are recorded and available on-demand on LTEN’s website! Not an LTEN member? Join today and realize the value.
Interested in Sponsoring or Speaking?