LTEN webinars bring global thought leaders and life science training experts right to your desk with trends, case studies and practical skill building information. All webinars are free and open to all.
Choosing the Proper Emerging Technology
Emerging technologies (virtual reality, augmented reality, and artificial intelligence) are likely to influence learning in every industry within the next decade. Teaching and training are ripe for transformation. However, there is currently no “go to” resource for advice on implementing best practices with these technologies.
Please join this LTEN webinar, as we share the findings from a case study conducted to better understand how VR, AI and AR are being implemented in learning across different sectors. Nicole Wang, Ph.D. candidate from Penn State University, will discuss how these insights can help you make good adoption decisions in your organization.
Key takeaways will include:
- Need-to-know information on virtual reality, augmented reality and artificial intelligence and how they are contributing to learning.
- Insights on how to determine which emerging technology might be appropriate for teaching and learning in your organization.
- Evaluation metrics you can use to assess the effectiveness of emerging technologies.
Doing Compliance Training the Right Way
How do you get learners to retain information? What about reducing risk in your organization? Believe it or not, this is all possible by doing compliance training the right way. Let’s get rid of the negative connotations around compliance training. Let’s do something that makes sense. Are you going to be part of the problem or part of the solution? Who is in?
Join us for this LTEN webinar, as Justin Muscolino from GRC Solutions will equip you with the tools to succeed in compliance training. As a result of attending, you will be able to get away from doing a “tick the box” exercise and do what’s best for your organization.
Key takeaways from this webinar will include:
• The benefits of going beyond checking boxes with your compliance training.
• Conducting a thorough needs analysis and developing a solid compliance training program.
• Aligning training to your target audience.
• How to increase retention amongst learners while reducing risk.
• Incorporating soft skills and interactivity to make training both engaging and effective.
• How to help change the culture of compliance.
Women in Leadership: Building Stronger Diversity Training Programs
Many life sciences training organizations are involved in planning and presenting programs targeted at balancing scales by bringing more women into leadership positions. By increasing gender diversity throughout an organization, companies not only level playing fields for all employees, they are able to build a stronger pipeline of future talent.
Join us for this special LTEN panel discussion webinar, as we bring together training leaders from life sciences organizations to outline their women in leadership programs and discuss efforts help the entire workforce meet its potential. You’ll get tips for creating or strengthening your own diversity programs as panelists discuss:
• The value of women’s leadership programs and other employee resource groups.
• How the programs can – and do – aid male employees.
• The role of mentoring and coaching in diversity programs.
• The type of metrics that help drive organizational change.
Panelists for this interactive discussion will include:
• Ashley Bentley, vice president, commercial training, for Baxter Healthcare.
• Liz McLean, associate director, leadership development, Biogen.
• Alison Pulte, associate director, leadership development, Novartis.
• Carol Wells, senior director, commercial, medical affairs, government affairs training and development, Genentech.
Integrating Change Management with Project Management Training
We are living in exciting times for project managers. Businesses are experiencing enormous transformations. Behind all these transformations are project plans, typically managed by a project manager. The project plan measures the health of the project. Will it be successful, or not?
Project management training consists of schedule, budget, resources, risk, procurement and contracts, all necessary learning objectives. But what is sometimes missing or under emphasized is change management, the human part of change, how people respond and react to something new. Most project management training does include change requests and stakeholder management; however, the focus is more about process and less about how to engage stakeholders.
Join us for this LTEN webinar, as project management and change management experts from Philips will discuss the importance of understanding and engaging your stakeholders, increasing the likelihood of a successful execution and adoption of your project
At this webinar, we’ll discuss:
• Executive sponsorship.
• The importance of subject matter experts.
• Creating an escalation process.
• Knowing and engaging your stakeholders.
• Assembling a change network.
LTEN Member Benefits: Maximizing Your Membership
As an active network of life sciences training professionals, LTEN offers a variety of opportunities for involvement. These include live and online events, publications where you can learn and share best practices, workshops and e-learning that sharpens your skills and networking opportunities for building your support team and contributing to the careers of colleagues. Naturally, the more you take advantage of these opportunities, the more value you’ll realize from your LTEN membership.
Join us for this special member benefits webinar as we introduce you to the resources, events, services and networking that comes with LTEN membership. We’ll share information on upcoming events and learning opportunities designed to help you succeed.
At this webinar, we’ll tell you about:
• Upcoming courses, networking events and programs.
• The eLearning Lounge micro-lessons.
• Solutions for your education and resources for your career.
• Opportunities to get involved and build both skills and connections.
• How you can share your knowledge, learn from other members and help build a stronger network.
Become a Training Star: Presenting to Inspire Action
An actor’s job is to move the other actor in that scene, or it falls flat. Similarly, when presenting, our job is to move our audience to feel engaged, energized and motivated. Our learners – our audience – are frequently time-crunched and overwhelmed; they want presentations to be impactful, engaging and insightful. It starts with asking yourself these three questions: What do you want your audience to think? To feel? To do?
Join us for this LTEN webinar, as communication skills expert Joel Silverstone shares tips and strategies from 20+ years of global experience presenting and from his former life as a professional actor. Joel will help you elevate your presentation skills through mindset, engagement tips and influencing your audience to action.
Key takeaways from this webinar will include:
• Start Strong: Techniques to be “spotlight moment” ready.
• Keep the Scene Going: Tips on getting and keeping your audience quickly engaged.
• And Action: How building trust is a key to action.
Interested in Sponsoring or Speaking?