LTEN webinars bring global thought leaders and life science training experts right to your desk with trends, case studies and practical skill building information. All webinars are free and open to all.
Small Talk: A Discussion on Microlearning Insights & Outcomes
“In 280 characters or less, tell me what I need to know.” That’s the mindset of the modern learner. And it has more than a little to do with why micro is massive. From effectiveness and strategy, to success stories of implementation, join us as we place small learning under a microscope to find out why it’s such a big deal. #279characters
Join us for this 30-minute LTEN webinar, sponsored by CMR Institute, as we discuss microlearning. We'll address:
• What microlearning is and why it’s effective, defining microlearning and discussing why it works.
• How to build your microlearning strategy, sharing 3 tips to get started with microlearning in your organization.
• How microlearning is being implemented, showing how Bausch Health is using microlearning to engage their future leaders.
At the webinar, you'll hear from and interact with:
• Carrie Garrett, learning and curriculum development manager, CMR Institute
• Chris Webb, director, learning strategy, CMR Institute
• Seth Borsuk, senior manager, leadership & organizational development, Bausch Health
Selling with DISC: 4 Personality Types Your Sales Reps Must Recognize
Using the wrong communication approach can push potential customers away and your sales team members may not even realize it. The ability to influence the customer’s behavior is the key to the sales team’s success. The challenge is that customers have different personalities and decision-making styles, all of which are likely different than your own.
Once we understand patterns of thoughts, temperament and behavior, we can understand and predict how people think, act and behave. Once reps know the personality, communication and buying style of the customer, and then adapt their style to fit, they’ll have a potent sales tool that will give a competitive advantage.
Join us for this LTEN webinar as we will discuss the four customer personality types and ways your reps can adjust their approach to quickly build rapport and increase the likelihood of closing the deal. Susan Davis, director, global sales training, PSG at ThermoFisher Scientific and owner/president of SH Davis Empowerment Group, will lead the interactive and fun session on “DISCovering” your team’s potential.
At this webinar, Susan will help you understand:
• The basics of DISC and how to identify the four different personality styles.
• The personality, communication and buying styles of customers.
• How reps can adjust communication styles to fit their customers.
• How using DISC can connect with customers to understand their needs and deliver quality solutions.
LTEN Member Benefits: Maximizing Your Membership
As an active network of life sciences training professionals, LTEN offers a variety of opportunities for involvement. These include live and online events, publications where you can learn and share best practices, workshops and e-learning that sharpens your skills and networking opportunities for building your support team and contributing to the careers of colleagues. Naturally, the more you take advantage of these opportunities, the more value you’ll realize from your LTEN membership.
Join us for this special member benefits webinar as we introduce you to the resources, events, services and networking that comes with LTEN membership. We’ll share information on upcoming events and learning opportunities designed to help you succeed.
At this webinar, we’ll tell you about:
• Upcoming courses, networking events and programs.
• The eLearning Lounge micro-lessons.
• Solutions for your education and resources for your career.
• Opportunities to get involved and build both skills and connections.
• How you can share your knowledge, learn from other members and help build a stronger network.
Become a Training Star: Presenting to Inspire Action
An actor’s job is to move the other actor in that scene, or it falls flat. Similarly, when presenting, our job is to move our audience to feel engaged, energized and motivated. Our learners – our audience – are frequently time-crunched and overwhelmed; they want presentations to be impactful, engaging and insightful. It starts with asking yourself these three questions: What do you want your audience to think? To feel? To do?
Join us for this LTEN webinar, as communication skills expert Joel Silverstone shares tips and strategies from 20+ years of global experience presenting and from his former life as a professional actor. Joel will help you elevate your presentation skills through mindset, engagement tips and influencing your audience to action.
Key takeaways from this webinar will include:
• Start Strong: Techniques to be “spotlight moment” ready.
• Keep the Scene Going: Tips on getting and keeping your audience quickly engaged.
• And Action: How building trust is a key to action.
Interested in Sponsoring or Speaking?