Preferred Industry Partners Advisory Council
The Preferred Industry Partner (PIP) Advisory Council's role is to enhance communication and involvement with our valued PIPs and constituents.
Objectives, Membership, Roles & Responsibilities
To provide a forum for PIP advocates to contribute as volunteers in a direct manner to impact the supplier experience and the success of LTEN.
- The Council will be chaired by the PIP Board Members
- Advisory Council PIP members will serve as PIP council members
- There will be 4 additional seats available to be nominated and elected by PIPs for 2 year terms
- The Gold and Platinum PIPs are eligible to participate and must maintain metal levels to maintain Council seat
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide feedback and direction to the Board regarding the Networks, programs, direction and member value proposition
- Be a voice for the LTEN Supplier Partners
- Provide input on decisions effecting supplier members
- Advocate for LTEN to your peers and colleagues in the industry
- Contribute the Network’s growth through introductions and partnerships
- Participate in PIP Council conference calls
- Offer input to the Network that is reflective of the latest thinking in the training community
- Serve on committees and offer to take on special projects
- Support the relationship between the Network and Industry Partners
- Collaborate while demonstrating personal integrity, and sensitivity to differing ideas and ways of working , abiding by the Network Code of Ethics
- Contribute to the vitality of the Network through contributing content, workshops and energy!