Our intention for using these social
media sites is to create an open, authentic dialog with the training community about the
needs of LTEN members. Please use your real name and email address. We moderate all comments received
and we reserve the right to immediately remove any contents we deem to be
inappropriate. In addition, all posted content becomes the property of LTEN and
can be licensed, reproduced, distributed, published, displayed or edited.
Derivative work also can be created from such postings or content as well as
used for any purpose in any form and on any media.
Terms and Conditions
By commenting or including content on any LTEN social media site, you agree to
the following terms.
You will not:
- Infringe on the rights of any
third party, including photos, intellectual property, private/confidential
collateral or publicity rights.
- Post material that is unlawful,
obscene, defamatory, threatening, abusive, slanderous, or embarrassing to
any other person or entity as determined by LTEN in its sole discretion.
- Impersonate another person.
- Allow any other person or entity
to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Post the same note more than once
- Post chain letters, pyramid
schemes, advertisements or solicitations of business.
- Post phone numbers or email
addresses belonging to you, or any other individual or entity.
- Post private information or other
confidential information that is not your own.
- Post solicitations for fundraising
efforts not sponsored by or benefiting LTEN.
LTEN reserves the
- Remove communications that violate
these Terms and Conditions.
- Edit or delete any communications
posted, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
- Ban future posts from people who
violate these Terms and Conditions.