The Art & Mastery of Facilitation
Register Now for one of these Workshops:
- Core Class: March 9-11, 2020, San Diego, CA
- Core Class: May 11-13, 2020, Deerfield, IL
- Core Class: September 14-16, 2020, Cambridge, MA
- Core Class: December 7-9, 2020, Short Hills, NJ
- Master Class: December 10-11, 2020, Short Hills, NJ
Do you want to:
- Transform content-driven sessions into exciting, engaging learning events?
- Improve retention and performance outcomes?
- Move the focus away from the "front of the room" and back onto the learner?
Join LTEN and Brian Lange at one of this year's LTEN PrimeTime! for Trainers Core and Master classes and learn how you can deliver learning that sticks. Class participants will walk away with interactive, tested strategies that you can immediately apply.
|PrimeTime! For Trainers — Core Class
Facilitation Essentials & Adult Learning Concepts
Ideal for trainers and educators at all levels wanting to learning more about adult learning concepts, effective facilitation, audience engagement, and troubleshooting.
|PrimeTime! For Trainers — Masters Class
Advanced Facilitation & Managing the "Human" Dynamic
An advanced course for trainers who want to ignite participation, interaction and willing experimentation even among reluctant participants. We strongly encourage participants to take the core class first as the masters course builds upon those key concepts.
Who Should Attend?
- New and occasional trainers who need to build a solid foundation.
- Subject matter experts who are tasked with training.
- Training managers who don’t come from a training background, and need to know how to maximize their team’s effectiveness
- Seasoned trainers interested in enhancing trainer/learner interactions
How will PrimeTime! for Trainer Increase Your Effectiveness?
Hear why this PrimeTime! For Trainers grad recommends these courses.
About the Course Facilitator
Brian Lange, founder of Perim Consulting, is a performance improvement consultant, trainer and speaker who specializes in management development, organizational development and professional selling.
He has worked extensively in the pharmaceutical industry and has helped both large and small companies around the world improve employee performance. Educated in the business schools of Northeastern University in Boston and the University of California in Riverside, Brian has served as a faculty member of the University of California - San Diego, and on a U.S. Department of Justice Advisory Board on human resource issues. He has published articles in USA Today, Pharmaceutical Representative, and the San Diego Union-Tribune and is an ongoing contributor to Focus magazine.
Core Courses (click on the date and venue to register and for complete event details)
- March 9-11, 2020, San Diego, CA
- May 11-13, 2020, Deerfield, IL
- September 14-16, 2020, Cambridge, MA
- December 7-9, 2020, Short Hills, NJ
Member Pricing: $2,195
Non-Member Pricing: $2,394 (Includes one-year LTEN membership)
Member Pricing: $1,595
Non-Member Pricing: $1,794 (Includes one-year LTEN membership)
Click here for LTEN Cancellation Policy.
Hotel reservations are separate, so please book your hotel early.
Not a Member of LTEN? Stretch your training dollars by joining.
LTEN members receive a discount for all LTEN events. If you would like to become a member and register for one of the PrimeTime! courses simultaneously, please call our business office at (540) 725-3859.
Brian Lange and the LTEN PrimeTime! grads celebrate three days of skill-building and networking.
Customized, In-House, PrimeTime! for Trainers Classes
LTEN offers custom in-house train-the-trainer seminars. For more information, please contact Christine Gaudet, director of events, at cgaudet@L-TEN.org or (215) 357-1077.
We're confident in our training seminars, and want you to be 100% satisfied! If you're not satisfied for any reason, we'll refund 100% of the seminar price. Simply call us, and we'll promptly issue you a refund.