LTEN Hall of Fame
The LTEN Hall of Fame recognizes those who’ve had distinguished careers in life sciences training, including those who’ve been deeply involved with and committed to LTEN.
Purpose of the LTEN Hall of Fame:
- Helps preserve the rich heritage of life sciences training and encourages an ongoing excellence for learning & development professionals
- Enhances public awareness of the vital role training professionals play in the life sciences industry by recognizing and celebrating the accomplishments of exceptional trainers and training leaders.
Each year, LTEN will review candidates for induction of outstanding training professional into the LTEN Hall of Fame. See past year's inductees here.
Nominate a Candidate
- Nominations Open:12/3/18
- Nominations Close: 12/28/18
- LTEN Board of Directors Final Selection of Honoree(s): 1/10/19
- Hall of Fame Nominee Notified: 2/28/19
- Hall of Fame Officially Recognized at Conf: 6/5/19
How to Nominate for the LTEN Hall of Fame
All nominations must be submitted through the official nomination form no later than December 28. Any LTEN member can nominate someone for inclusion in the LTEN Hall of Fame.
Nominees should meet the following criteria:
- Nominees must have made a positive impact on life sciences training, such as creation of innovative programs, a history of inspirational work that advances the industry, experience as a mentor assisting the careers of other life sciences training professionals, exemplary stewardship of the standards and practices of life sciences training industry, and/or proven thought leadership and professional excellence.
- Nominees must have a minimum of 20 years of learning and development experience.
- Nominees should have a demonstrated commitment to the life sciences training community, including participating actively in events, authoring articles, serving on boards or committees, speaking at events or webinars and/or volunteering as a mentor or networking resource for other members.
Inductees will be selected by the LTEN Board of Directors following a rigorous nomination and application process. The board will review nominations, determine eligibility based on the stated criteria, as well as their overall impact on LTEN and the life sciences training industry. Nominees and nominators will be notified of their nomination on February 28, 2019.
Inductees will be recognized at the LTEN Annual Conference during a special awards ceremony, highlighted in special issues of LTEN Focus On Training magazine and across all LTEN communications channels, and included in the LTEN Hall of Fame on the LTEN website.
Questions? Please email awards@L-TEN.org.
Nominate a Candidate