Nominate a Candidate for the LTEN Hall of Fame
Any LTEN member can nominate someone for inclusion in the LTEN Hall of Fame.
- Nominations Open: Now
- Nominations Close: February 15, 2021
- Hall of Fame Officially Recognized at 2021 LTEN Annual Conference: June 2021
Nominees should meet the following criteria:
- Nominees must have made a positive impact on life sciences training, such as creation of innovative programs, a history of inspirational work that advances the industry, experience as a mentor assisting the careers of other life sciences training professionals, exemplary stewardship of the standards and practices of life sciences training industry, and/or proven thought leadership and professional excellence.
- Nominees must have a minimum of 20 years of learning and development experience.
- Nominees should have a demonstrated commitment to the life sciences training community, including participating actively in events, authoring articles, serving on boards or committees, speaking at events or webinars and/or volunteering as a mentor or networking resource for other members.