LTEN Focus on Training is the quarterly magazine of LTEN and the only publication that represents the training profession of pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostic companies around the world. This gives advertisers the opportunity to directly reach a target audience.
As an industry partner, you can also deliver your company's message through the LTEN Web site and by exhibiting at our annual conference. Our research shows that nearly three-quarters of our members use these resources to locate new vendors.
For more information about advertising in LTEN Focus on Training and other opportunities, contact Gregg Haunroth, publisher and director of advertising at (608) 562-6537ghaunroth@L-TEN.org .
Download the LTEN Media Kit
About LTEN Focus on Training magazine readers:
- Readers include Directors of Training, Vice Presidents of Training, and other senior managers who make regular buying decisions.
- LTEN Focus on Training is the only quarterly magazine that reaches this highly influential group.
- LTEN Focus on Training helps pharmaceutical and biotech trainers stay current on new products, services, industry events, and training trends.
- The content of LTEN Focus on Training is always relevant, and is driven by the real needs of trainers at all experience levels.
- The average LTEN member company spends about 20% of budgeted training dollars on outsourced training each year. (Source: LTEN Benchmark Study)