LTEN Designing & Delivering Virtual Training
A Deep-Dive In Turning Your Live Training Into Engaging Virtual Learning Environments
Two-Part Online Workshop: Tuesday, April 21 and Tuesday, April 28
Each session runs from 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM ET (10:00 AM - 11:30 AM PT)
Do you want to transform your virtual training skills? Learn the tools of the trade for converting your live courses to virtual sessions? Be a master a creating online engagement?
Join two special online classes as Roger Courville, CSP, author of The Virtual Presenter’s Playbook, leads the lively 90-minute courses. Attendees will learn a four-part framework for delivering online training.
📗 All participants will receive a digital copy of Roger Courville’s The Virtual Presenter’s Playbook.
In the April 21 session, we'll learn about the planning, design and production of virtual training, including:
- How to design engagement into your own workflow framework/template.
- Three science- and evidence-based principles that will improve the "attention factor" of your slides.
- Five tactics that ensure your live, virtual classes integrate and extend learner engagement.
- A simple messaging framework to increase learner response rates and readiness – before they even show up to class.
In the April 28 session, we'll focus on delivering extended, interactive sessions, including:
- Why attendees don’t engage and what do about it.
- How to identify – and deliver on – the psychosocial elements that affect your 'on-stage' energy and the energy in the virtual room.
- Four critical tactics for making virtual eye contact and delivering virtual body language.
- Two scientific studies that guide how you should pace your voice in live, virtual training.
- Troubleshooting the 'big 2 issues' you bring to the table.
About Roger Courville, CSP
Roger Courville, CSP, has been called "the Michael Jordan of Virtual Presentations." He’s an award-winning speaker and author who brings evidence-based tactics to transforming boring webinars. He’s worked with organizations such as Pfizer, FedEx, Australia Institute of Training and Development, American Management Association, US Bank and, of course, LTEN. And he loves habaneros. 🌶️🌶️🌶️