LTEN Member Benefits: Making the Most of Membership
Thursday, August 16, 2018 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM EDT
LTEN is a collaborative network that provides the most value for those who are actively involved. Whether it’s attending events, authoring articles or sharing your knowledge with your professional peers, the value to you, your organization and your career increase with your level of participation.
Join us for this special member benefits webinar as we introduce you to the resources, events, services and networking that comes with LTEN membership. We’ll share information on upcoming events and learning opportunities designed to help you succeed.
At this webinar, you’ll also meet the five LTEN members who were named “Members of the Year” in the 4th Annual LTEN Excellence Awards. You’ll hear about their LTEN experiences, how the network has helped their careers and companies and the different ways they’ve given back to LTEN and its members.
Presenters will include:
- John Constantine, Orchestrall
- William Dewey, Indivior
- Jill Fenton, Quantum Learning
- Melissa Lowe, Philips
- Jennifer Muszik, Roche
- Dawn Brehm, LTEN
- Tim Sosbe, LTEN
At this webinar, we’ll tell you about:
- Upcoming courses, networking events and programs.
- The eLearning Lounge micro-lessons.
- Solutions for your education and resources for your career.
- Opportunities to get involved and build both skills and connections.
- How you can share your knowledge, learn from other members and help build a stronger network.
Register today for this free, LTEN webinar. Not an LTEN member? Join today and realize the value.