LTEN Member Benefits: Getting Set for 2018
Wednesday, December 20, 2017 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM EST
With 2018 literally just around the corner, it’s a good time to help LTEN members be ready to make the most of their membership.
Join us for this special member benefits webinar as we introduce you to the people, resources, events, services and networking that comes with LTEN membership. We’ll share information on upcoming events and learning opportunities designed to help you succeed. You’ll also get the chance to greet David Fortanbary of UCB Pharmaceuticals, our incoming LTEN Board president for 2018-19. LTEN is a collaborative network that provides the most value for those who are actively involved, and this webinar will help ensure you have the resources to maximize your involvement.
At this webinar, we’ll tell you about:
• Upcoming 2018 courses, networking events and programs.
• The eLearning Lounge micro-lessons.
• Solutions for your education and resources for your career.
• Opportunities to get involved and build both skills and connections.
• The new SocialLink platform, where you can share your knowledge and help build a stronger network.
• A sneak peek at 2018 editorial plans, including some new digital-only publications.
Presenters will include:
incoming LTEN Board president and
head of U.S. performance training for UCB Pharmaceuticals
executive director of LTEN
LTEN editorial director and editor of LTEN Focus on Training magazine
Register today for this free, LTEN webinar. Not an LTEN member? Join today and realize the value.