- This event has passed.
Webinar: The Pains & Joys of Decentralized Training Organizations
April 13, 2021 @ 12:30 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
Tuesday, April 13
12:30 p.m. ET/9:30 a.m. PT
If you’ve ever worked in training for a large organization, chances are pretty good that you’ve heard conversations along the lines of:
- “We can’t let each group develop training. They’re not trainers!”
- “Well, those trainers don’t know anything about what we do! How are they supposed to train people on our processes?”
But the debate over centralized training vs. decentralized training is more than a territorial dispute. With training becoming more important than ever for workforce retention, reskilling and upskilling, it’s a fundamental part of every organizational design model.
Join us for this 30-minute LTEN webinar, sponsored by Unboxed Training & Technology, to learn how GlaxoSmithKline has leveraged innovative technology to transition from a central to decentralized training organizational model. In the webinar, we will:
- Examine training organizational structures.
- Hear the story and reasons why GSK moved from a central to decentral training department, and how its impact to the overall learning strategy.
- Hear about the joys & pains of moving to decentralized. Explore how to align your training decisions toward business results.
- Share candid and thoughtful insights and actions, including how having strong supplier partners, a solid learning strategy and powerful learning technology can help decentralized training organizations follow the same north star.
Register today for this free, LTEN webinar. Not an LTEN member? Join today and realize the value.
About the Speakers:
- Hazel Doydum – Director for Peer-to-Peer Innovation and Field Enterprise Learning at GSK email@example.com
- Katy Foucar-Szocki – Director of Strategic Solutions at Unboxed Training and Technology firstname.lastname@example.org
This webinar brought to you by: