- This event has passed.
Webinar: Planning Hybrid Meetings: Tips for Trainers & Facilitators
December 10, 2021 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm EST
Friday, Dec. 10
12:30 p.m. ET/9:30 a.m. PT
Hybrid training sessions and meetings may seem scary, but they don’t have to be. A hybrid meeting is a collaborative meeting with participants in two or more separate locations where a distance communication technology is used to create a synchronous experience.
In 2020, we were thrust into learning how to facilitate virtual meetings, but now we have time to prepare. We can build our own best practices. We’ve done it once; we can do it again.
Join us for this interactive LTEN webinar, geared toward facilitators and anyone who plans training sessions or meetings. In this Zoom webinar, we will share a few tips from hybrid meetings we’ve planned, and you will have the opportunity to practice. We will do a breakout group activity where you will be given a scenario to plan for and be asked to brainstorm:
- How might you set up the room?
- What meeting agreements do you want in place?
- What is your staffing plan?
- What are the key activities in your agenda?
- What technology protocols will help you in each activity?
- What instructions might you need to give to those online vs. in the room?
- What challenges do you anticipate, and how would you handle them?
Register today for this free, LTEN webinar. Not an LTEN member? Join today and realize the value.RSVP