- This event has passed.
Webinar: LTEN Member Benefits: Make the Most of Your Membership
August 12 @ 12:30 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
Thursday, Aug. 12, 2021
12:30 p.m. ET/9:30 a.m. PT
LTEN offers its members many ways to sharpen skills, network with peers and stay connected to the larger life sciences training industry. The more you take advantage of these opportunities, the more value you’ll realize from your LTEN membership.
Join us for this special member benefits webinar as we introduce you to the resources, events, services and networking that comes with LTEN membership. We’ll share information on upcoming events and learning opportunities designed to help you succeed.
At this webinar, you will learn about:
- Upcoming networking events and programs.
- Microlearning modules in the LTEN eLearning Lounge, including lessons on inclusive learning, adult learning principles, working with supplier partners and using measurement and metrics.
- Solutions for your education and resources for your career.
- Opportunities to get involved and build both skills and connections.
- How to build your network by sharing, learning and connecting with other members.
Speakers for this special webinar include:
- Joe Wilmoth, LTEN member and executive director, training & development, for Arcutis Biotherapeutics
- Dawn Brehm, executive director, LTEN
- Tim Sosbe, editorial director, LTEN
Register today for this free, LTEN webinar. (Not an LTEN member? Join today and realize the value.)