LTEN PrimeTime! For Trainers Masters – Virtual
December 14 @ 1:30 pm - December 16 @ 3:00 pm EST$1,494
Phase Two of the PrimeTime! Series Builds Skills for Enhanced Trainer/Learner Interactions, Coaching Without Authority and Igniting Participation.
Three-Part Virtual Workshop
- December 14, 2021 – 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM ET
- December 15, 2021 – 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM ET
- December 16, 2021 – 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM ET
Designed to complement and enhance skills learned in our popular PrimeTime! Core Class, the Master Class is focused on real-life simulations that review practical applications for trainers. By the end of this engaging course, trainers will hone coaching techniques and remove learning barriers in the classroom while igniting learner participation. We’ll address how to improve social learning situations and how to interact and experiment among all levels of learners.
The course facilitator, Brian Lange, has exceptional credentials and a long history working with trainers in life science companies. He brings relevance and an understanding of the challenges and issues of the industry.
Registration Fee: $1295 for Members / $1494 Non-Member (includes LTEN Membership Dues)
- Respond to “challenging” questions
- Integrate “experienced” and/or “reluctant” learners
- Create a dialogue structure for raising an issue/concern in private
- Relinquish the need to know “why” when addressing behavior
- Suppress the desire to “fix” viewpoints and push-back
- Get “hired” to share knowledge/advice/coaching
- Practice hands-on training simulations using real-world training material
Brian Lange, founder of Perim Consulting, is a performance improvement consultant, trainer and speaker who specializes in management development, organizational development and professional selling.
He has worked extensively in the pharmaceutical industry and has helped both large and small companies around the world improve employee performance. Educated in the business schools of Northeastern University in Boston and the University of California in Riverside, Brian has served as a faculty member of the University of California – San Diego, and on a U.S. Department of Justice Advisory Board on human resource issues. He has published articles in USA Today, Pharmaceutical Representative, and the San Diego Union-Tribune and is an ongoing contributor to Focus magazine.Register Now
View LTEN cancellation and payment policies here.