By Nannette Nolan
Since the big LTEN rebrand at last year's conference (then known as the SPBT Annual Conference), LTEN Board of Directors, Advisory Council, Preferred Industry Partners and staff have looked for every opportunity to put networking and connecting at the very heart of everything we do.
This year's theme, "The Power of Your Network," fulfilled the promise and we have our member community and partners to thank. LTEN attendees took the messages of "LTEN" John and keynote Keith Ferrazzi to build communities to new heights, by reaching out to attendees to forge meaningful connections at every juncture of the event. And on the last days of the conference, when attendees were asked to raise their hand if they met someone new, every hand rose. See a VIDEO RECAP here.
Event recaps and tweets from some of our members:
This year's event, themed, "The Power of Your Network" was perhaps one of the biggest and best attended meetings we've held yet. And the thanks goes out to you, our member community and partners. These events don't happen without your involvement and support.
Here are our FIVE follow-up items to help you wrap-up your time at the conference:
1. Continue to connect with peers using the mobile or desktop version of the event app
2. Download (and SHARE) presentation slides, pictures and handouts here *
3. Take this short survey to help continue to grow and improve the event: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/lten2015
4. Fill out a trip report. We have a handy template here.
5. Register now or sign-up for the 2016 conference here.
* To access materials, login using your LTEN member login. Forgot your username or password? Please click here.
Finally, thanks to all who checked-in, posted updates and pics to climb that LTEN conference app leaderboard! Winners will receive either a Visa Gift Card, a pass to a future LTEN event, a copy of Robyn Benincasa's book, How Winning Works, or copy of Keith Ferrazzi's book, Never Eat Alone.
We've selected 10 winners and two wild cards:
• #1 ~ Vernon Watt, AstraZeneca
• #2 ~ Eric Missun, Genentech
• #3 ~ Tong Cheng, Top@chievement
• #4 ~ Marci Walker, Teva Neuroscience
• #5 ~ Heather Katz, AstraZeneca
• #6 ~ Mark Butsavage, B. Braun Medical
• #7 ~ Heather Shafter, BRODY Professional Development
• #8 ~ Sean Purcell, Tipping Point Media
• #9 ~ Matthew Dematteo, Springer Healthcare
• #10 ~ Steve Henson, Bayer Healthcare
• Wild card Winner ~ Chuck Corso, Mission Pharmacal
• Wild card Winner ~ Sheri Dayton, Medimmune
Congratulations! We look forward to seeing everyone next year, June 13-16, in the Washington D.C. area.
Nannette Nolan is the marketing director for LTEN. Email her at nnolan@L-TEN.org.